Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over approached a girl yesterday, got her number and eventually cucked through a voice message

Why would you cold approach ?
should I just rot at home instead? I want to keep trying while I still have a little bit of my youth left. Once I get older it will be ultimately over.

The fact that she gave you her number so easily would make you wonder that she was just playing a game on you

Question: how can u be low inhib enough to ask random foid her number?

I work in retail, so I'm always around foids, the sad truth is - 90% have a "boyfriend", or at least an orbiter who is just dying to become their main squeeze. I was in class the other day, and this 6/10 biracial foid with a horrible hair style was talking about how she lived with her boyfriend. Foids live life on easy-mode.

I'm just done with this, I had enough of rejections, enough of sad, lonely nights, enough of never having the huge effort I put in this never paying off... I just want it to end already... :feelscry:
I’m glad you got a girl’s number at least. I’ve never been able to do this. :blackpill:

should I just rot at home instead? I want to keep trying while I still have a little bit of my youth left. Once I get older it will be ultimately over.
Bro wants his last bit of self-esteem destroyed, eh? :feelskek:
Question: how can u be low inhib enough to ask random foid her number?
Prob a fakecel

Last edited:
5e6.gif

Morty2
All attractive or hot girls are T.A.K.E.N.

I HATE IT SO MUCH, but it's reality.

Should've knew that before approaching.

View attachment 517155All attractive or hot girls are T.A.K.E.N.

I HATE IT SO MUCH, but it's reality.

Should've knew that before approaching.
it's insane isn't it? One may argue they're just giving me the bf excuse or the lesbian one but when you look it up they're for real

every fucking girl is either dating or not interested in men nowadays, the few who are are obviously riding the (chad's) cock carousel, they're just single because they want to whore around

brutal. she obviously thought it was funny to play with you and lead you on, cus if she didn't she would have just said no.

Tell me where and when she works. Maybe she can take my ordER?