Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Appreciate what you have.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
You could be shorter than you are. Uglier than you are. You could be Ethnic instead of White. If you had a nice family, you could have been abused otherwise. You could have been raised by bad parents in a ghettoized neighborhood. You could be a burn victim, everyone stares at you. You could be low-IQ and not know how to read or write. You could be unhealthy and sick. The lesson here is: It could be much worse.

Learn to appreciate your positive features.

i appreciate not being manlet, framecel, dicklet, fully ethnic, low IQ or highly autistic. Still a KHHV tho

how much of a difference is there between me and a 5'3" bald indian janitor if we're both incel?

I hate when people spout this stupid "positive" crap that we aren´t allowed to complain about our problems just because other people have it worse, I suppose for the majority in here who are actually physical and mentally healthy there could be some truth to that but I on the other hand have about a dozen physical and mental problems so when I hear this "positive" crap it makes me wanna slap the person in the face because they don´t know how horrible my "life" is.

But you are right because someone else out there have it worse than me I should be thankful for all my illnesses because I could´ve had one more so my existence would be even worse, stupid logic

Last edited:
I hate when people spout this stupid "positive" crap that we aren´t allowed to complain about our problems just because other people have it worse, I suppose for the majority in here who are actually physical and mentally healthy there could be some truth to that but I on the other hand have about a dozen physical and mental problems so when I hear this "positive" crap it makes me wanna slap the person in the face because they don´t know how horrible my "life" is.

Your childhood was paradise. For some, childhood was a Hell.

Appreciate this.

"It could be much worse" :feelskek:
Coping over 9000.

Too easy to find few miserables existences than ours to feel better.
Actually it could be much better : even a normie can fuck or date a foid.

White, great family, sort of rich. I have it better than a lot of people here. I just wish I wasn’t goblin height

Could be betabuxxer, married to ugly wifeoid, and then divorced

This. OP is probably a LARPing foid or bluepill cuck

Most of us aren't even that ugly to begin with. Some years ago, we would've had girlfriends. Proof is that even gay guys likes some incels. It's toilets fault, not ours

Your childhood was paradise. For some, childhood was a Hell.

Appreciate this.
So? Yeah my childhood was paradise on Earth and I am thankful for that but what OP is stating is that I just be thankful for my current existence because it could be worse I truly hate positive thinkers I abandoned that philosophy a long time ago because it´s basically all bullshit

You could be shorter than you are. Uglier than you are. You could be Ethnic instead of White. If you had a nice family, you could have been abused otherwise. You could have been raised by bad parents in a ghettoized neighborhood. You could be a burn victim, everyone stares at you. You could be low-IQ and not know how to read or write. You could be unhealthy and sick. The lesson here is: It could be much worse.

Learn to appreciate your positive features.
TRANSCENDANT TRUTH OBJECTIVITY PILL
SHOULD BE TAKEN IN NUTRIBULLET FORM DAILY BY ALL ON INCELS.CO

This. OP is probably a LARPing foid or bluepill cuck
At least he doesn´t have a bad life people who truly suffer wouldn´t make such a stupid thread because he is clearly ignorant about what true suffering is

I appreciate 4 things:
My dick, my full head of hair, my IQ, and the fact that I've been able to live a relatively comfortable suburban middle-class life for most of my formative years.

Everything else can go fuck itself pewpew.

I appreciate the fact of not being born in a literal warzone and that I have good parents who never abused me.Still cant stop myself from being mad at those who have all these AND are good-looking.At least God could've made me born in a richer country like the US or Germany so I could at least have a wageslave job for sometime and then retire as a NEET

I find it extremely difficult to appreciate what I have in my situation. Literally nobody on this forum is worse off than me.

I would rather be ANYTHING than me. I am a complete physical freak, it has ruined my life and I now know I'm even worse off than I originally thought I was.

It's so bad that I can't even face it properly, I hold back from being 100% blackpilled to stop myself going ER and roping because I don't have the balls.

Last edited:
I find it extremely difficult to appreciate what I have in my situation. Literally nobody on this forum is worse off than me.

I would rather be ANYTHING than me.

But you're alive bro :soy:
Living is already being lucky :soy:
It could be worse :soy:

I would rather be ANYTHING than me. I am a complete physical freak, it has ruined my life and I now know I'm even worse off than I originally thought I was.

It's so bad that I can't even face it properly, I hold back from being 100% blackpilled to stop myself going ER and roping because I don't have the balls.
Aren't you like 6'2" or 6'3"? I remember you made a thread about "tall guys with small dicks".

Correct me if I'm wrong

Muh im ugly but at least im not homeless cope

Aren't you like 6'2" or 6'3"? I remember you made a thread about "tall guys with small dicks".

Correct me if I'm wrong

Yes but with all my other problems it makes me a freak. I have a tiny dick and abnormal body bone structure, I posted a body pic on here and I was laughed at and bullied over it, even on an incels site. If I had a normal penis size and skeleton, even if still bald, fuck ugly, oldcel and autistic my life would be a million times better.

Correct me if I'm wrong
Yes he is very tall. Ive seen his pics on lookism once

Yes but with all my other problems it makes me a freak. I have a tiny dick and abnormal body bone structure, I posted a body pic on here and I was laughed at and bullied over it, even on an incels site. If I had a normal penis size and skeleton, even if still bald, fuck ugly, oldcel and autistic my life would be a million times better.
Damn, wtf? Who was bullying you? Don't protect their names. Say who they are.

I think this is preposterous. Theres always someone who has it worse off that you. Doesnt mean you feel good about yourself because of it. Sex/relationships are a basic human need.

Ik Grey cel but yes it’s true

Noone bullied you idiot. Saying the truth is not bullying.

Noone bullied you idiot. Saying the truth is not bullying.

Most of it was just truth telling yes but in all fairness there were one or two mocking/roasting comments too

I appreciate 4 things:
My dick, my full head of hair, my IQ, and the fact that I've been able to live a relatively comfortable suburban middle-class life for most of my formative years.

Everything else can go fuck itself pewpew.

And that you are capable of driving.

how much of a difference is there between me and a 5'3" bald indian janitor if we're both incel?
Believe me, it can get worse than simply being incel. Bullying, antipathy and even police being called on you.

Then i wish to not know about people with better lives. Ignorance is bliss.

I grew up in poverty and abuse, lived with mental illness, and was denied love my entire life. Im sure it can get worse but id be better off in a 3rd world country where my experience would be justified. In this west society surrounded by degeneracy it is like hanging a steak infront of a starving man.

I have enough common sense and critical thinking to understand and utilize some aspects of blackpill psychology to my advantage. This help me to navigate life' harrowing pitfalls somewhat better,that i do appreciate. But to say so and so have all these problems and i dont all the time would fall into the realm where one elevate himself on the basis of others' shortcomings.

I do that as a cope

But you are right because someone else out there have it worse than me I should be thankful for all my illnesses because I could´ve had one more so my existence would be even worse, stupid logic

agreed, my life has been total shit, I'm not thankful at all.

the 5'3'' bald indian janitor probably gets treated worse ngl

This 'You have it better than [insert someone who has it worse here]' shit is frustrating. Yeah sure I am not starving but that doesn't mean my life is bed of roses, nor that I am not allowed to complain. Mostly pointless cope.
Most of us aren't even that ugly to begin with. Some years ago, we would've had girlfriends. Proof is that even gay guys likes some incels. It's toilets fault, not ours
Welcome to hypergamy, enjoy your stay.

I have most of the things you mentioned. It’s funny how every time someone tries to think of the worst things to say they always have to mention a skin condition :feelsbadman:. I was just watching a documentary on the movie Platoon a couple of minutes ago and the main actor said that the malaria on set made him look like a boy going through puberty while l, a fully grown man watched him say that while having acne and acne scars. I turn it off and come here only to see this shit.

Last edited:
Dontcaregreycel

tbh, op is retarded

Yeah, I have a lot to be thankful for. Sure I'm ugly but I have a comfortable life at least.

tbh, op is retarded
I have a suspicion that OP is a foid, probably not but the frequency of posts, post content and ideology pushing make me think it's true

Last edited:
I have a suspicion that OP is a foid, probably not but the frequency of posts, post content and ideology pushing make me think like it.
He's a retard, like every foid so it's possible

I appreciate the fact that I have a fairly comfortable life unlike some incels who also happen to be poor or stupid along with the curse of ugliness, I practically have everything but due to being hideously ugly I was robbed of any possibility of receiving love, respect, affection for a lifetime and that is source of some terrible physiological pain, Pain that will never go away