Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Appreciate loneliness

• Thread starter DrunkDegenerate
  • Start date
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I, for one, learned to appreciate the little things in life that other miss. I can spend hours watching the trees and flowers grow outdoors, listening to some quite classical soothing music, not caring what people think of me, what should I do, or what I must say to keep up a certain persona. Its not nirvana where I'm at yet, but being able to be happy away from all the shit is quite the treat.
At least the birds and bugs don't judge me.

That's what ER did

Same with me. I'm going to try to enjoy this summer with quiet walks and watching the stars on a hill nearby my house than nobody even climbs up. It's the only enjoyment I can get anymore

That's what ER did
Ah I'm worried one day I will be in similar situation and just end up killing myself/going ER myself out of desperation.
A beautiful environment is a good cope only for a certain period of time...

Yeah sometimes I do appreciate the fact that I can do anything I want, whenever I want to. I go for long walks at night, I appreciate nature, especially the clouds in the sky. I sit and watch the sunset in the park sometimes. When I go to the cinema alone I can sit and fully appreciate the film without having annoying people near me chattering away or playing on their phones. I don't have to worry about what I wear and whether it's fashionable or not. I go out and eat at restaurants or fast food alone, I go whenever I want and I can eat at my own pace.

I've seen very few who was like me at this point, yet you seem to be one of them. There's definitely something in simply beholding the world around you, yet many normies seems to lack that ability at all.

Ah I'm worried one day I will be in similar situation and just end up killing myself/going ER myself out of desperation.
ER : "A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

I've seen very few who was like me at this point, yet you seem to be one of them. There's definitely something in simply beholding the world around you, yet many normies seems to lack that ability at all.
tbh if they could even think about what they are doing.. incels wouldn't exist like they do right now.

ER : "A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."
One of the most powerful quotes of his. Only those who are in shoes similar to his can truly understand the pain.

The greatest Blackpill imo. So simple, yet so powerful.. only the true mastery of the Blackpill and true understanding of it inside and out can make a person think in such a way... sadly it's something a lot of people have to deal with and it just isn't fair.

tbh if they could even think about what they are doing.. incels wouldn't exist like they do right now.
If they could think about it, there would be no cucks, as there's no cucks, there's no femoidists as well. And all this clownage about wyminz right movement shall stop immediately.

That’s kinda like something ER said in one of his videos when he was walking through a trail

If they could think about it, there would be no cucks, as there's no cucks, there's no femoidists as well. And all this clownage about wyminz right movement shall stop immediately.
I know. Life is so fucking lame. :feelsbadman:

It's easy to take small things for granted when you have a lot in life.

It's easy to take small things for granted when you have a lot in life.
Maybe I will end up going monk one day. I really do think that those true Buddhists in Asia are way more happy than the richest chads and stacies in the west because instead of always chasing something, they enjoy their mere existence not worrying about what might or might not happen.

I can't do it anymore. :feelsrope:

I can spend hours watching the trees and flowers grow outdoors, listening to some quite classical soothing music
Can you spend several decades watching flowers grow outdoors?

As a Hikikomori I partially agree with this, partially because my filthy brain is still there to judge me.

I like going for walks to get fresh air and take in the environment.

Just lol at wagecels like me. I don't have time to even think, let alone enjoy anything.

im an introvert so i dont mind the loneliness. in fact i prefer to be a loner than with people who treat me like shit.

That's what ER did
outdoors is nice. ER knew to appreciate the magnificence of nature's beauty. He also appreciated girls' beauty. But he appreciated it too much...

I, for one, learned to appreciate the little things in life that other miss. I can spend hours watching the trees and flowers grow outdoors, listening to some quite classical soothing music, not caring what people think of me, what should I do, or what I must say to keep up a certain persona. Its not nirvana where I'm at yet, but being able to be happy away from all the shit is quite the treat.
High IQ post.

Nice thread. A breath of fresh air from the usual let's-kill-ourselves threads. As glass-half-full guys, we're definitely a minority here.

I get ya fam and I can relate. The little things are what keeps me alive. This post is like a breath of fresh air here.