Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Appendix poll to Fat Link's poll regarding foid avis (anime edition)

So should the forum bring back anime/cartoon foid avis or no

• Total voters
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Last edited:
I want my Anime Avi back

Attachments

• Sad.jpg
    Sad.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
Everyone screeches over drawings

Most of them are probably just edgy teens that think they're based for hating anime

Even though I don't like real foid avis and I just want 2D I think everybody that thinks the same way as me should still vote YES in that poll. It's very unlikely that most people here start putting real foids in their avis.

Also in that poll the NO option is about to win soon so the more people that vote the better.

It's also interesting how GrAYS with less than 500 posts are way more likely to vote NO than YES. :feelsjuice:

Tbh I just want to add that democracy is stupid and a shit system

They should just allow anime avis no matter what

No keep it banned or i got alot of ppl to ignore for foid worship

Also unban 3d video game foid avis.
219838 3d mileena mortal kombat shizzyzzzzzz 01CDS9VWSKACM3MRBG0W4KDNB7640x0

anime foid avi good

There's a clear difference between an AVI of Miley Cyrus and one of a cute Love Live character.
I will repost my thoughts on how this poll should have been structured:

My advice is to redo the polls with this structure.
I suspect that forum will never allow irl female avis. Even if the users overwhelmingly vote for it. It'd be vetoed.

How will you take these results into account when you can change vote and it does not expire?

How will you take these results into account when you can change vote and it does not expire?
It does expire. And I don't see the problem with changing votes. I don't think this will affect the general trend by much.

Yes, imo anime/cartoon girls don't have nothing in common with real foids.

Literally every female avi was 2D tho right? I don't remember anyone having a 3D foid as an avi. But yeah it should be restricted to 2D foids obviously.

It's also interesting how GrAYS with less than 500 posts are way more likely to vote NO than YES. :feelsjuice:
This goes the other way too, tbh. There are lot of larpers and other fags here with sleeper and backup accounts who use them for these kinds of situations (to sway the forum and its culture). This is why I've said in the past that accounts which haven't had any activity for the past 3-6 months shouldn't be allowed to vote (we should manually discard the votes).

@Caesercel You should change the answers to simply say "Yes" and "No," without the baggage. These polls are almost always loaded with the pollster's own biases.

Anime chicks have always been a thing associated with Incel culture and being nerdy, unpopular, etc… ever Since.

Now half the forum (mostly newer users) want to get rid of them all of a sudden.

@Caesercel You should change the answers to simply say "Yes" and "No," without the baggage. These polls are almost always loaded with the pollster's own biases.
I tried to keep them true to the response. But ok.

yes please. I want my based lainpilled avi back

Inshallah, bless everyone who voted no.

Cherrypicking poll tbh
The original poll should be taken.

it's over

I support anime foid avis but no 3d holes

No because then i won't be able to report @IGiveUp and @Ritalincel for foid avis

Hell nah... Fuck those simps who worship a drawing girl. Just imagine if a real life girl show interest in them. They will forget everything and go full simp cuck mode like that faggot @Komesjar and @BrendioEEE

Last edited:
LifeFuel for @Ecstasy

WaifuCels rejoice!

Hell nah... Fuck those simps who worship a drawing girl. Just imagine if a real life girl show interest in them. They will forget everything and go full simp cuck mode like that faggot @Komesjar and @BrendioEEE

Picture of my gf and me (haters will say it's fake)
d688983f263041be.jpg