Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Appearance and Judgment Scale:

• Thread starter Seleucia_Knight_312
  • Start date
S

Seleucia_Knight_312

Greycel
My own "official Appearance Scale for the classical 01 - 10/10 Ranking system" for Males:

+ 5´9" (1,75m), 110 IQ and being of european or middle eastern descent, have at all a neruotypical brain function (not having autism, ADHD or schizophrenic behaviours) and some little social status (don´t be uneducated, untalented, jobless or even homeless) as minimum standards.

10/10 - It´s a 09/10, which is seen as "subjective perfection".

09/10 - PSL-God, which means a Model- or Idolworship life for males and females (Gigachad and Gigastacy archetypes).

08/10 - Chad or Truechad.

07/10 - Chadlite or Premium-High Tier Normie.

06/10 - High-Tier Normie (Brad archetype), "above Average", but still count as betabuxxed males.

05/10 - Normie (Tanner archetype) or the "basic Average guy" in the occidental world.

04/10 - Low-Tier Normie (Melvin archetype) or a bit "lower Average guy", who get´s always betabuxxed in his 20´s and 30´s.

03/10 - Incelish or Normielite, better say a unattractive man, who could get betabuxxed and do "Social-Status".

02/10 - Incel or very unattractive man, which life is basically a nightmare.

01/10 - Truecel.

00/10 - Gigatruecel.

Or making it more easier:

08/, 09/ & 10/10 - Tutorial Life, but still hard for attractive man.

06/ - 07/10 - Better life than the totally average man, but still hard.

03.5 or 04/ - 05/10 - Average man or Normie NPC, you are getting betabuxxed.

03.5/10> - It´s over or it had never started for you!

The guys that pay women for the slightest bit of attention need to just fucking stop. we need to erase the term betabux. just erase it entirely

where do you fit on the scale OP

If I am tall (over 6ft) and white, but autistic, NEET, high inhib and worst of all, quite deformed facially, would I be 1/10 or 00/10

If I am tall (over 6ft) and white, but autistic, NEET, high inhib and worst of all, quite deformed facially, would I be 1/10 or 00/10
So like @Stupid Clown ?

I rate myself out as a 06.75 - 07/10 (facially).
so youre real rating is 1 then? i feel for you man, being a truecel is very difficult and you gotta cope to even exist with the brutal day to day life of this existence

so youre real rating is 1 then? i feel for you man, being a truecel is very difficult and you gotta cope to even exist with the brutal day to day life of this existence
No, I have a good chin and all in all handsome facial features (+ brunette-blond hair, blue eyes).

No, I have a good chin and all in all handsome facial features (+ brunette-blond hair, blue eyes).
tenor.gif

And mentally normal. Why aren't you slaying then? You're overrating yourself most likely.
I´m autistic and too introverted, also a bit short.

0/10 is just a rotting corpse lmfao fags and maybe three other demented people on this planet would at the very least consider raping a 1/10

The guys that pay women for the slightest bit of attention need to just fucking stop. we need to erase the term betabux. just erase it entirely

idk I don't rate other guys on a scale because I'm not gay