Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Apparently you get balding gene from mom's side

Life fuel for me. I dropped out of uni because it made me very sad

Come on man, surely top 5 ivy league means something even accounting the fact it's a woman
yeah maybe. I went to a "good" school too yet all it was was cuck training. they didn't give a single fuck. who can tolerate being treated worse than dog shit the longest. except chad I guess, it's easy to study for exams when a foid is sucking your dick in the process :lul:

It’s over for me then

My doctor told me thats a myth but it generally seems true, I'm sure there's at least a bit of truth in it.
I heard it's like 70% mom side, 30% father side for balding

That doesn't make any sense
1F89B822 D280 4137 A48D ADD76A3C9290

Still makes absolutely no sense because you get the gene from your mom

There may be mild factors but that's it
Yeah it's still heavily mom side but still small effects from father side. I did DNA test with 23andme, found that low risk of balding which matches up with my maternal grandfather having full head of hair when he died while father is already balding at 59

Yeah it's still heavily mom side but still small effects from father side. I did DNA test with 23andme, found that low risk of balding which matches up with my maternal grandfather having full head of hair when he died while father is already balding at 59
Well 23andme is a total kike scam but at this point I'm really thinking of just doing it and giving my DNA to the rothchilds or something

Jfl if I take it and end up being part Jew or something..

Yeah my dad and his dad were subhumans bald entirely by 30 but my mom's dad died with a head full of hair. I really hope I end up like mom's dad

Well 23andme is a total kike scam but at this point I'm really thinking of just doing it and giving my DNA to the rothchilds or something

Jfl if I take it and end up being part Jew or something
@FrustratedWhiteMale did it and found he was 1/5 sand nigger. You will never know your true ancestry till it's done. Sadly for me I was 99% indian/Pakistani.

@FrustratedWhiteMale did it and found he was 1/5 sand nigger. You will never know your true ancestry till it's done. Sadly for me I was 99% indian/Pakistani.
JFL im terrified of doing it and finding out I'm gonna be bald and also am part nigger or something