Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Apparently rioters are now seeking out explosives and assault rifles to steal from police.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I can't find any articles about it yet but but every news station I've tuned into has been talking about how rioters have gotten guns that scared police officers have dropped. They haven't used them yet.

based. I hope they CHOose to give police officers what they desERve

Is it simp to say that I care less for cops than I do for foids? I mean it's the same as I care less about shit than a decomposing corpse.
They're both terrible regardless.

If anything the nigs will just end up shooting each other or innocent people before they shoot cops, which was what theyve been doing theyre entire history

JFL. I want to see these rioters open fire on the cops, then get mowed down by the overbloated US army. It would be such an amusing spectacle. Niggers, spics, race traitors, all lying in pools of their own blood

(In minecraft of course)

based as fuck. Hopefully uprisings continue.

gettin crazy huh
JFL. I want to see these rioters open fire on the cops, then get mowed down by the overbloated US army. It would be such an amusing spectacle. Niggers, spics, race traitors, all lying in pools of their own blood

(In minecraft of course)
^Ultimate lolfuel solution imo

In my other thread you said nothing would come of this.
I do agree nothing will come of this but I hope something does whether shitty cops being removed or some insane event

Imagine they assassinate some politician jfl :lul: I honestly think a lot of people are enjoying the chaos from home tbh. A lot of angry people out there

Not the uprising we were expecting but I'll gladly watch the flames from afar. This world needs it

Tfw you can't go ER but normies can :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

If anything the nigs will just end up shooting each other or innocent people before they shoot cops, which was what theyve been doing theyre entire history

(In minecraft of course)
BASED BASED BASED BASED

based. I hope they CHOose to give police officers what they desERve
What are you talking about, the cops just wanted to give lifefuel to the whitecels, killing a tyrone.

We need an incel riot.

They are more likely to use any guns for armed robbery, home invasions or drive by shootings than having a fire fight with the police

Zoomer rioter gets dabbed on by Chad Boomer Security Guard

(In minecraft of course)
Tbh.
It’s funny cause most weekend warriors are out of shape and just chill in the barracks but people are genuinely afraid of them. If you live on their base you see that they’re really not bad ass especially when compared to active duty
They are more likely to use any guns for armed robbery, home invasions or drive by shootings than having a fire fight with the police
Most of the retards don’t even know how to cock a damn gun and think real life is like COD. These people think they’re standing up for something but they’re all just a bunch of pussies running around looking for trouble.

Last edited:

Zoomer rioter gets dabbed on by Chad Boomer Security Guard

That antifa faggot should have been shot by the police seeing as he is an armed terrorist taking part in a riot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back