Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Apparently my friend lost his virginity last night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
He announced it on the Discord server me and my friends use. Meanwhile i've spent every night of my life staring at shitty content in my dark room. He hasnt given many details about it but hes had gf's before and I dont really feel like asking him for more info.

How much did he pay for it?

Trust me, he will change from now on.

people on discord are fucking losers he's probably lying lol fuck this nigga

people on discord are fucking losers he's probably lying lol fuck this nigga
I know him irl, he just announced it over the discord server that me and my friends use to game and stuff.

Expect the condescension and "You get laid yet bruh lmao" style comments to appear soon.
He's a normie, and normies are soulless automations made flesh.

Expect the condescension and "You get laid yet bruh lmao" style comments to appear soon.
He's a normie, and normies are soulless automations made flesh.
I tried to blackpill him a few weeks back (stupid, I know) and he just gave me the standard bluepill advice. Hes very unaware.

Stop being friends with him. He will now use this to brag everytime. Although having no friends sucks I would rather not have sex have friends that will brag all the time

Just get out of the darkroom bro!

Step into the light - where the vegine is - bro!

Now he will be insufferable!

Stop being friends with him. He will now use this to brag everytime. Although having no friends sucks I would rather not have sex have friends that will brag all the time

@HouseOfTarots2020 - I hope you understand that friendship is basically over now, you'll have less and less in common, and in time you'll grow to hate him because he will remind you of everything you want to have. If he invites you out it will be out of pity and if he brings his girl you'll just be the pathetic third wheel

The more "normie tier" my friends became the more I distanced myself from them, because I wanted our friendships to END AS FRIENDSHIPS, if you let it carry on much longer, it will end as something different, with insults exchanged, its inevitable

Last edited:
Need details and his stats. I really want to know if this specific case is against blackpill predictions.

How is that suifuel? Crab bucket mentality

Need details and his stats. I really want to know if this specific case is against blackpill predictions.
He's had 2 girlfriends in the past, both were black women and hes white. He claims his dick is 7.5 inches and hes 6'3. His face is about a 5/10 imo.
How is that suifuel? Crab bucket mentality
Cuz hes getting laid and im not, it shows that im being left behind by life.

He's your ''friend''?