Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy apparently incels aren't capable of compassion

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qiasmx/i_just_want_to_thank_all_of_you_for_the_comments/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I am just a soulless husk, incapable of feeling remorse, empathy, or compassion towards others. IT tranny BTFO :smonk:

I have more compassion than that of a foid if it had so spend a week as me.

Didn't read that

Good. I'm glad you have given up so that you can't reproduce. Asshole.
Poor little inkwell manlet. Sucks to be you.
Yes, I would rather kiss and lick a door than a subpar inkwell.
You were an asshole loser then, and you're an asshole loser now. Now you are alone and deservedly so. Hope you continue to have a totally miserable life.
In all honesty I personally don't think he's very good looking. Sorry I couldn't help the incel. Good luck with that face dude.
I'll take the down votes on this. As many times as I have been threatened and insulted by these low life rejects I really don't care what they feel. Dude is fucking ugly. That's the worst thing they can hear is that they are ugly. No woman will want him. Not only is his personality ugly, so is his face.
I have sex with multiple partners. One thing I did stop doing is sleeping with married men. I am aromantic. I have never been in a monogamous relationship. It’s not something I want. Sorry about your luck mr. incel.
[UWSL]This sick pos must first work on his horrible personality before criticizing others.[/UWSL]

bullying depressed virgins online is so compassionate and definetely makes the world a better place! All the chads beating and killing their foids are just misunderstood! Inkwell are the real threat here :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

He didn't recovered he's still sick mentally i think is fron soy i bet he's a vegan.