Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy i have a bad personality

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
got some money from working and the first thing i thought about was buying a gift for someone i consider a friend. i have such a bad personality, right guys? incels have bad personalities, right? RIGHT?

anyway, i told my mom and she said that would be a bad idea since the world is full of people who want to use me and my money. unfortunately, she is right. people i have considered friends in the past have only used me for money in order to buy food. so i think ima buy something for myself

Which fast-food chain makes the best fried chicken?

got some money from working and the first thing i thought about was buying a gift for someone i consider a friend. i have such a bad personality, right guys? incels have bad personalities, right? RIGHT?

Yes. If you are feeding into the social system that made you into an incel, your personality is terrible.

what are u gonna buy?

As soon as "personality" gets mentioned with foids and normies, you know incommensurable amounts of gaslighting and halo/failo effect in play is incoming. So better not even to try it.

I bet IT created a thread to gaslight you about this very thread, but I don't want to see it.