Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Apocapytical scenario, only 2 of humanity survived - you, and ugly femorloid. Would bang?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

would you bang or not ugly femorloid, and for what reasons?

• would bang because want to recreate humanity

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • would bang, because wanna bang, and would kill babies, if any comes of this, because fuck humanity

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • would not bang, because humanity gone for good

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • would not bang, because she ugly

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
No way I gonna bang femoid who is ugly, even if it be only human with female hgenitalia left on this planet. Extinction of humanity being good also may be truth, but in case of wanting to give it another chance, would just fap to lolis, and give ugly femorloid my semen for artificial inseminaton, but no way I gonna stick my dick inside of ugly femorloid

>this ends with me
Then i would go full fallout gameplay in that post apocalyptic world

too little genetic diversity to rebuild humanity, just rope

Fuck saving humanity. I'd make her my slave that's it.

Images 41

Adam and Eve didn’t go down too well.

No more female driving and I can finally drive. A dream come true.

Do I want my children to have children together ?

too little genetic diversity to rebuild humanity, just rope

I mean, if you have enough children it could work out...

Last edited:
Who knows ? You may have recessive chad genes waiting to be expressed.

I don't care who you are in todays society, chad or not, inbreeding just doesn't work long term.

Would make her slave. Would not have kids.

I'd beat her up.

I'd fuck without cooming, humanity is at a point right now where it thinks 64 genders actually exist unironically. Hell no, I'm done with humanity. If you try to bring back humanity they'll come back even more retarded because of incest.

probably wana bang

would bang cause I'm horny 24/7

No way I gonna bang femoid who is ugly, even if it be only human with female hgenitalia left on this planet. Extinction of humanity being good also may be truth, but in case of wanting to give it another chance, would just fap to lolis, and give ugly femorloid my semen for artificial inseminaton, but no way I gonna stick my dick inside of ugly femorloid
Bang then serve red rum to the toilet

Tfu on ugly femorloids

I'd become a hERo right there :feelshmm:

I don't care who you are in todays society, chad or not, inbreeding just doesn't work long term.

There are multiple examples in natural history of single breeding pairs of animals reconstituting a healthy, stable population. Might be more difficult with humans since we can't have that many children, but might still be worth a try.

Incel genes + Inbreeding?

That's a recipe for disaster
I'd fuck her a lot and just use my daughters as sextoys ngl. (once they physically matured)
and if my wife had anything to say about it i'd kill her