Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill APA guidelines prove why therapy is a psyops for incels

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★
Let me start this post off with an abrupt warning. Every blackpilled man visiting a psychologist or psychiatrist who has received training or certification based upon the APA's mental health guidelines should stop seeing them and seek alternatives if possible. The feminist take over of the APA is complete, and I'll use exclusively APA sources to prove it.

Exhibit A: The Leadership of the APA
Exhibit B: The APA's admission of its feminist agenda. (In the interest of trying to keep this post as concise as possible I won't quote it, but please go take a look for yourself.)
Exhibit C: The APA's relabeling of "traditional masculinity" as harmful.

Let's actually take some time to examine exhibit c with a few key quotes:

“Though men benefit from patriarchy, they are also impinged upon by patriarchy,” says Ronald F. Levant, EdD, a professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Akron and co-editor of the APA volume “The Psychology of Men and Masculinities.

"Prior to the second-wave feminist movement in the 1960s, all psychology was the psychology of men." (Pappas)

"Gender and sexual minorities, too, must grapple with societal views of masculinity. This is an ever-shifting territory. When Levant and Rabinowitz launched the guideline-drafting process in 2005, only Massachusetts recognized same-sex marriage. Today, transgender issues are at the forefront of the cultural conversation, and there is increased awareness of the diversity of gender identity. " (Pappas)

"The clinician’s role, McDermott says, can be to encourage men to discard the harmful ideologies of traditional masculinity (violence, sexism) and find flexibility in the potentially positive aspects (courage, leadership). He and his team are working on a positive-masculinities scale to capture peoples’ adherence to the pro-social traits expected from men, something that has yet to be measured systematically."

One may ask what all of these seemingly different quotes have in common. Two words, patriarchy theory. For those who aren't familiar with patriarchy theory, it is the idea that men use social structures to oppress women and "sexual minorities". That's right guys, feminist patriarchy theory is officially a guiding principle of the APA.

Bear in mind that the APA is the same organization that has recently removed being transgender from the DSM-5's list of mental illnesses. This is despite the fact that John Hopkin's University Hospital- one America's most renowned medical establishments- has STOPPED performing sexual reassignment surgeries for nearly 40s because of the devastating mental impact that SRS has had on its patients. The main take away from this is that the APA's main focus is no longer the treatment mental illness, but instead to push an agenda based upon feminist dogma.

With these facts in mind, one has to conclude two things from these new guidelines. Firstly, feminists will use the APA's new guidelines as a pretext to end men's first amendment rights of assembly. This will make it ILLEGAL for men to gather and protest the feminist agenda. Secondly, feminists are attempting to pacify men by making more of them homosexual and thus less of a threat to their agenda. Because if you're busy having sexual relationships with men, you're really not concerned with what women are doing.

Overall, none of this is new. This has been part and parcel of the feminist agenda since its inception. However, the fact that they are now openly attempting to destroy men is a sign that the feminist agenda is almost complete.

Which brings me to this conclusion. STEMcels, we need you guys more than ever. ESPECIALLY those who are in the biological life sciences and psychology. We need to start archiving data IMMEDIATELY. I have a strong suspicion that feminist censors will begin to scrub the internet clean of all relevant information regarding sex differences, female nature, and homosexuality. The author of the new guidelines has given us an excellent time frame for when we should start our archiving, the 1960s and prior. Everyone should start gathering a list of essential psychological and biological works. Even the works we may disagree with so that we may have this repository of knowledge in the future. Eventually, I imagine us having online classes similar to open courseware to where blackpill students can properly learn whatever discipline they may choose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR

- If you have a psychologist or psychiatrist you should dump them if possible
- Feminists have taken over the APA
- Their new guidelines are based upon patriarchy theory which proves that feminists are at the helm of the APA
- The purpose of the APA is no longer to treat mentally ill patients
- Feminists have two goals:
- To take away men's first amendment rights to protest
- To create docile men who WON'T protest the feminist take over of society
- STEMcels who specialize in the life sciences and neuroscience should start archiving all available data recorded in the 1960s and prior.
- Eventually we could open online based blackpill colleges to teach blackpill sciences and research

Brutal thread. :blackpill:

Thanks for the pin @PLA1092 :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Luckily some non western countries have less cucked institutions for safeguarding the integrity of the social sciences from corruption. So the relevant information still gets stored elsewhere which is not dumbed down to fit a erroneous feminist agenda and used to push delusional bluepilled narratives while being taught at post secondary indoctrination centers for brainwashing normies.

Also
>Rabinowitz

Last edited:
sure, the point of therapy is to make you become kosher kalergi plan compliant goy, not sure why you needed that many words to say what everyone already knows

What is an APA

What is an APA
American Psychological Association

sure, the point of therapy is to make you become kosher kalergi plan compliant goy, not sure why you needed that many words to say what everyone already knows
Better than the 1000s of women bad, schizo, shitposting you see here daily :feelsseriously:

Luckily some non western countries have less cucked institutions for safeguarding the integrity of the social sciences from corruption. So the relevant information still gets stored elsewhere which is not dumbed down to fit a erroneous feminist agenda and used to push delusional bluepilled narratives while being taught at post secondary indoctrination centers for brainwashing normies.

Also
>Rabinowitz
Only a matter of time before this indoctrinate spreads to other institutions

I FUCKING DESPISE ALL THERAPISTS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

water is wet, but nicely underpinned

Therapist.
The Rapist.
Never forget.

Let me start this post off with an abrupt warning. Every blackpilled man visiting a psychologist or psychiatrist who has received training or certification based upon the APA's mental health guidelines should stop seeing them and seek alternatives if possible. The feminist take over of the APA is complete, and I'll use exclusively APA sources to prove it.

Exhibit A: The Leadership of the APA
Exhibit B: The APA's admission of its feminist agenda. (In the interest of trying to keep this post as concise as possible I won't quote it, but please go take a look for yourself.)
Exhibit C: The APA's relabeling of "traditional masculinity" as harmful.

Let's actually take some time to examine exhibit c with a few key quotes:

“Though men benefit from patriarchy, they are also impinged upon by patriarchy,” says Ronald F. Levant, EdD, a professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Akron and co-editor of the APA volume “The Psychology of Men and Masculinities.

"Prior to the second-wave feminist movement in the 1960s, all psychology was the psychology of men." (Pappas)

"Gender and sexual minorities, too, must grapple with societal views of masculinity. This is an ever-shifting territory. When Levant and Rabinowitz launched the guideline-drafting process in 2005, only Massachusetts recognized same-sex marriage. Today, transgender issues are at the forefront of the cultural conversation, and there is increased awareness of the diversity of gender identity. " (Pappas)

"The clinician’s role, McDermott says, can be to encourage men to discard the harmful ideologies of traditional masculinity (violence, sexism) and find flexibility in the potentially positive aspects (courage, leadership). He and his team are working on a positive-masculinities scale to capture peoples’ adherence to the pro-social traits expected from men, something that has yet to be measured systematically."

One may ask what all of these seemingly different quotes have in common. Two words, patriarchy theory. For those who aren't familiar with patriarchy theory, it is the idea that men use social structures to oppress women and "sexual minorities". That's right guys, feminist patriarchy theory is officially a guiding principle of the APA.

Bear in mind that the APA is the same organization that has recently removed being transgender from the DSM-5's list of mental illnesses. This is despite the fact that John Hopkin's University Hospital- one America's most renowned medical establishments- has STOPPED performing sexual reassignment surgeries for nearly 40s because of the devastating mental impact that SRS has had on its patients. The main take away from this is that the APA's main focus is no longer the treatment mental illness, but instead to push an agenda based upon feminist dogma.

With these facts in mind, one has to conclude two things from these new guidelines. Firstly, feminists will use the APA's new guidelines as a pretext to end men's first amendment rights of assembly. This will make it ILLEGAL for men to gather and protest the feminist agenda. Secondly, feminists are attempting to pacify men by making more of them homosexual and thus less of a threat to their agenda. Because if you're busy having sexual relationships with men, you're really not concerned with what women are doing.

Overall, none of this is new. This has been part and parcel of the feminist agenda since its inception. However, the fact that they are now openly attempting to destroy men is a sign that the feminist agenda is almost complete.

Which brings me to this conclusion. STEMcels, we need you guys more than ever. ESPECIALLY those who are in the biological life sciences and psychology. We need to start archiving data IMMEDIATELY. I have a strong suspicion that feminist censors will begin to scrub the internet clean of all relevant information regarding sex differences, female nature, and homosexuality. The author of the new guidelines has given us an excellent time frame for when we should start our archiving, the 1960s and prior. Everyone should start gathering a list of essential psychological and biological works. Even the works we may disagree with so that we may have this repository of knowledge in the future. Eventually, I imagine us having online classes similar to open courseware to where blackpill students can properly learn whatever discipline they may choose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR

- If you have a psychologist or psychiatrist you should dump them if possible
- Feminists have taken over the APA
- Their new guidelines are based upon patriarchy theory which proves that feminists are at the helm of the APA
- The purpose of the APA is no longer to treat mentally ill patients
- Feminists have two goals:
- To take away men's first amendment rights to protest
- To create docile men who WON'T protest the feminist take over of society
- STEMcels who specialize in the life sciences and neuroscience should start archiving all available data recorded in the 1960s and prior.
- Eventually we could open online based blackpill colleges to teach blackpill sciences and research

Extremely based, blackpilled and High IQ

When Levant and Rabinowitz

Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

Before reading

Do I click the hyperlinks, or dont click them and just read your post

No idea about therapy, i could use some...if it was free. Im not gonna spend hundreds of dollars on copetalk.

You learn something new everyday
Keep this high IQ posts up:bigbrain: :bigbrain:

Yeah, the APA is yet another corrupted organization. Nothing new, tbh, but archiving existing data and studies is absolutely paramount, because they will most definitely attempt to censor and scrub anything that goes against their agenda. The internet in 50 years time (less) will be completely "sanitized" and you won't even be able to find the kind of information you could in the 90s.

:feelskek: :bigbrain:

No idea about therapy, i could use some...if it was free. Im not gonna spend hundreds of dollars on copetalk.

Definitely not worth it if you have to pay

it is harmful. Traditional masculinity says that if you aren't tall, make money to support a whole family (100k+), aren't willing to fight 10 random man to protect a random woman and you don't have muscles, then you ain't masculine.

Traditional masculinity means if you can take care of your family, you're a man. That's the overexaggerating example jews and foids try to gaslight us with

Jewpills (that increase suggestibility) + therapy brainwashing.

That's why I stopped taking them

You learn something new everyday
Keep this high IQ posts up:bigbrain: :bigbrain:

Thanks brocel

Yeah, the APA is yet another corrupted organization. Nothing new, tbh, but archiving existing data and studies is absolutely paramount, because they will most definitely attempt to censor and scrub anything that goes against their agenda. The internet in 50 years time (less) will be completely "sanitized" and you won't even be able to find the kind of information you could in the 90s.

:feelskek: :bigbrain:

That's what a lot of these "water is wet" retards don't understand, it's good to archive these examples and show them to new users

Traditional masculinity means if you can take care of your family, you're a man. That's the overexaggerating example jews and foids try to gaslight us with
if that was true then man who can't fight, aren't tall and don't have muscle wouldn't be called feminine :feelsjuice:

if that was true then man who can't fight, aren't tall and don't have muscle wouldn't be called feminine :feelsjuice:
That's the definition whores use now that they have rights, wasn't the case before that

That's what a lot of these "water is wet" retards don't understand
Most of this forum is surface level and doesn’t look deeper into the reasoning and evidence behind the shit we say. If we have no reasoning and evidence then there’s no basis around Blackpill and we’re no better than retarded psychiatrist who think everything is a chemical imbalance even though that theory is disproven, scientifically flawed and questionable

But of course there’s already a lot of evidence supporting Blackpill and the evidence isn’t crafted and faked, it’s genuine

Most of this forum is surface level and doesn’t look deeper into the reasoning and evidence behind the shit we say. If we have no reasoning and evidence then there’s no basis around Blackpill and we’re no better than retarded psychiatrist who think everything is a chemical imbalance even though that theory is disproven, scientifically flawed and questionable

But of course there’s already a lot of evidence supporting Blackpill and the evidence isn’t crafted and faked, it’s genuine

That's the dichotomy of the blackpill, even though it's the truth, a lot of the followers are just low level schizo retards who only care about shitposting or pissing off normies thinking it makes them cool (not to mention fakecel infiltrators giving us a bad name). I'm hoping to break that mold in some way, even though it seems futile

Therapy is a crude mockery of Christian confession.

Modern psychology has been Jewish nonsense ever since (((Freud)))

nothing new here

Yes, literally nothing new in this whole thread

Ahh jeez, should of just made some autism screeching thread about how whores are whores and such, that seems to attract all the retard niggers around here

Sorry for actually making an effort faggot

This counselor with sizable mommy milkers did a criticism of the guidelines

This counselor with sizable mommy milkers did a criticism of the guidelines

She can cure my depression by giving me some of those mommy milkers

Unrelated but who is your pfp

Mandatory @Atavistic Autist tag

Already ghosted my therapist. Shit is a joke they want to lead you on and never fix your problems so they can boast about having a successful clinic and milk your insurance.

Yeah thearpy does no good for a incel what a joke they are

Already ghosted my therapist. Shit is a joke they want to lead you on and never fix your problems so they can boast about having a successful clinic and milk your insurance.

I have to go routinely for NEETbux, it's honestly infuriating. My current one is some old milf with big tits, like she could cure me right the fuck now by letting me suck on those milkers :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

it is harmful. Traditional masculinity says that if you aren't tall, make money to support a whole family (100k+), aren't willing to fight 10 random man to protect a random woman and you don't have muscles, then you ain't masculine
Traditional masculinity says no such thing. Actually it depends how far back you go. If you are thinking about the post depression economic boom that America experienced then yes that would be the modern equivalent of that.
However men have been around for more than that and the fetishization of such a lifestyle is almost nowhere to be found in "less advanced" countries. Just look at us Slavs. What counts as masculine here is being a bigger thug than the guy next door. Muscles could matter, but they don't. Money could matter but it doesn't have to be that way.
You can outsmart your opponents or you can be more ruthless than they are. (basically the Mongolian rapist / Plünderer mentality)

Now western progressivism has basically destroyed all portraits of masculinity. However they aren't going after onez they are going after all of them: Slavic no good hoodlem, Asian father as head of the household (not necessarily bread winner), African niggery etc.

Traditional masculinity says no such thing. Actually it depends how far back you go. If you are thinking about the post depression economic boom that America experienced then yes that would be the modern equivalent of that.
However men have been around for more than that and the fetishization of such a lifestyle is almost nowhere to be found in "less advanced" countries. Just look at us Slavs. What counts as masculine here is being a bigger thug than the guy next door. Muscles could matter, but they don't. Money could matter but it doesn't have to be that way.
You can outsmart your opponents or you can be more ruthless than they are. (basically the Mongolian rapist / Plünderer mentality)

Now western progressivism has basically destroyed all portraits of masculinity. However they aren't going after onez they are going after all of them: Slavic no good hoodlem, Asian father as head of the household (not necessarily bread winner), African niggery etc.

Basically this, soy niggers have warped what the definition of masculinity is into a derogatory term for their own gain (trying to turn boys into sissy faggots)