Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anytime I see a attress smile at a hot actor in a movie, I go into a genocidal rampage

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Just legitimately punched a hole in ceiling after watching Thor. THIS is what life is about: having a hot femoid stare lustfully at your form. We are just playing the free demo of life. Its time to uninstall already

Hollywood manipulates you deliberately.

I'm impressed you punched a hole in the ceiling though, that's awesome.

We are just extras in someone's blockbuster movie. This is why I can't listen to mainstream music/watch mainstream movies, espcially ones with female leads. Every single movie now has a chad that is supposed to be nerdy but is really a chad the whole time and always gets the girl.

I only watch old movies because normie shit is being pumped out constantly.

[QUOTE=" THIS is what life is about: having a hot femoid stare lustfully at your form. [/QUOTE]

Ya got a point there, preach it brother!

Just legitimately punched a hole in ceiling
Kens Shoryuken

Who the fuck cares if they're hot or not. Id be happy to have a 2/10 goblin bitch stare at me lustfully.

THORmkv snapshot 011216 20180503 170427

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just legitimately punched a hole in ceiling after watching Thor. THIS is what life is about: having a hot femoid stare lustfully at your form. We are just playing the free demo of life. Its time to uninstall already

it's time to @uninstall life

jfl why would you torture yourself with normie movies?