Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone writes threads then delete them and never post them?

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
sometimes i write threads venting and sharing my emotions, sometimes short sometimes long but as soon as i finish writing them i delete the text because i'm too scared to see what ppl think and i worry that someone would use those feelings i shared to insult me

only when I am off my drugs

I took an hour to write an essay offering my reasoning on how many Chads realistically exist. My conclusion was, less than a billion, specifically around 600 million. There are far more attractive women than attractive men because attractive couples tend to have more daughters. Most Chads can be found on dating apps, which the majority of women don't use, so our inceldom is unlikely to be caused solely by Chads. We just can't compete against normies for average women. Also, highly attractive people are less common than we think, especially if they're men. Your brain tells you otherwise because of social media wherein lots of pictures of good-looking people are shared.

So anyways, I deleted it because the thread was going to be incredibly long and no motherfucker would read it til the end.

Sad dripstein hours
sometimes i write threads venting and sharing my emotions, sometimes short sometimes long but as soon as i finish writing them i delete the text because i'm too scared to see what ppl think and i worry that someone would use those feelings i shared to insult me

I do the same, years of social phobia made its own

Me. But then I realized even on here, incels and truecels don't really care for each other. The true nature of humans is callousness and self-interest, it's in our genes. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

And my lack of English skills

And my lack of English skills
Yes, I keep some notes with random stuff and ideas about future threads but I'm too lazy and low iq to really write them down. The barrier language doesn't help either

1urgjs.jpg

This was your question:
Screenshot 20220220 211046 DuckDuckGo

This was my answer:

"So anyways, I deleted it because the thread was going to be incredibly long and no motherfucker would read it til the end."

Do you get it now, sweetheart?

over for adhdcel who don't read the threads
Great. Just took you three replies to specify something you could've written better had you tried a little more.

High inhibition trait