Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone with a Homegym here?

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
Any gymcels here who got themselves some equipment to gymcel in peace at home while the gyms are closed?
If so what equipment did you get

No GrAYcel, I don’t gymcel

Dips bar, bench press, neck harness, a weight bar, kit of weights, dumbbells.

You don't need a home gym, just two dumbells, and a pull up bar. Everything else you can subsidize

Any gymcels here who got themselves some equipment to gymcel in peace at home while the gyms are closed?
No but I would love to strengthmaxx peacefully at home. I still live with parents so I can't right now. Maybe once I get a job and move out but I have to reach my natty muscle limit first.
Its a good cope tbh
I agree.

neck harness
Based and neckpilled
You don't need a home gym, just two dumbells, and a pull up bar. Everything else you can subsidize
How would you progressively overload with just 2 dumbells? Just add a barbell and few weights and you're good to go.

OHP+ Pull ups+Bench Press/dips+ squats = good overall full body workout ngl

You guys just have safety pins or how do you make sure you don't just die when you fail a rep?

and no, I live in an apartment so I can't. and too high inhib to go to the gym so I'm stuck as a 110 lbs twink

Im a lazy fuck I dont work out

No but I would love to strengthmaxx peacefully at home. I still live with parents so I can't right now. Maybe once I get a job and move out but I have to reach my natty muscle limit first.

I agree.

Based and neckpilled

How would you progressively overload with just 2 dumbells? Just add a barbell and few weights and you're good to go.

OHP+ Pull ups+Bench Press/dips+ squats = good overall full body workout ngl
I just increase reps. My dumbells are 20kgs which is like a good middle ground for most exercises

sure. rather die than travel to gym and pay roiding gym kike for some use of overpriced equipment. dumbbells, yoga mat and pullup bar is all you need :feelsYall: homegyms me

You guys just have safety pins or how do you make sure you don't just die when you fail a rep?

and no, I live in an apartment so I can't. and too high inhib to go to the gym so I'm stuck as a 110 lbs twink
I use a barbell stand its not great but gets the job done

My faggot older brother is such a narcissistic fuck that he won't let me use his pull-up bar even though he hasn't done a fucking pull up for 10 years. So no. I will be waiting for public gyms to reopen and in the meantime running to the park to pull ups i guess

My entire forest is my gym. Logs, rocks, etc

Kellercel

Literally not gonna happen if youre not 1rep maxxing like a retard.
and no, I live in an apartment so I can't.
Me too
and too high inhib to go to the gym
You don't need to be low inhib bro. just plug in your earphones and you're good to go. literally no one cares.
so I'm stuck as a 110 lbs twink
Brutal.
I am also skinny at 135 lbs jfl but with few lbs extra muscle. Without it id be Id be like 120 something and a manlet. Never began for skinny manlets like us.

2 poor to do so

You don't need to be low inhib bro. just plug in your earphones and you're good to go. literally no one cares.
I got a gym membership and I wear airpods but I am still too high inhib. I am so fucking skinny dude I am 5'9 110 lbs I can't even OHP the bar and can barely bench it. It's pathetic when there is high school chads two years younger than me benching twice my bodyweight. I hate it when I'm on the bench struggling and they are watching me waiting for me to finish my pathetic reps so they can go do real workouts. I'm not normally high inhib but getting gym mogged destroys me. People there are just so imposing

I got a gym membership and I wear airpods but I am still too high inhib. I am so fucking skinny dude I am 5'9 110 lbs I can't even OHP the bar and can barely bench it. It's pathetic when there is high school chads two years younger than me benching twice my bodyweight. I hate it when I'm on the bench struggling and they are watching me waiting for me to finish my pathetic reps so they can go do real workouts. I'm not normally high inhib but getting gym mogged destroys me. People there are just so imposing
Bro it happend to me when I started. I was benching the barrell and curling 5lbs(2.5kgs) dumbells. But after a few weeks I started noticing minor strength progress and never looked back(its only been like 6 months since). I don't think ive gained much muscles but I am heavier now. I was around 120 lbs before. Extremely skinny. You just gotta stuff your face and lift consistently. Not gonna improve your smv if youre already a subhuman but you can atleast feel good about your body and become low inhib and intimidating among normalfags.

Also 5'9 is very good height.

penis pump, clamps, and my two ole reliable hands give me the best home penis workout on the market.

I eat solid foods like once a week. It's over for me isn't it?
Yes at this rate it is indeed over.

You must have an eating disorder.

based
I was exactly like you, maybe you can try going at times when its not that busy

Not exactly a whole gym, but my equipment always comes in handy if I feel like working out
Trust me, I used to be exactly the same but training does pay off if you are constant. Ofc it won't be overnight but you will notice changes if you eat and train well, don't care shit about what others think, they won't remember your face, hell, I don't remember a single face from my old gym, not even the guys who helped me do the reps.

Last edited:
Based and neckpilled
Though I can't grow any muscle on my neck even after 2 months, it just get less fatter. Boneless neck manlet and low T (confirmed low T twice even when gymmaxing and taking ashwagandha, perfect sleep, self delusional happiness maxxing)
You shouldn't waste your money on this stuff if you are like me.

Though I can't grow any muscle on my neck even after 2 months
I gained an inch in 2 months.
, it just get less fatter.
Maybe its because youre on a low calorie diet
Me too. I wish I had a solid chin and robust lower third.
Same here.
and low T
I don't know much about my T levels. But I'm lazy fuck so its probably low ngl
(confirmed
Can only be confirmed by your hormonal profile I guess
low T twice even when gymmaxing and taking ashwagandha, perfect sleep, self delusional happiness maxxing)
Ive read somewhere that hapinessmaxxing actually increases T levels so if you still felt no difference then you are probably right about your T levels
You shouldn't waste your money on this stuff if you are like me.
I infact used Ashvagandha last year but I don't think it did anything, even if it did I think it was probably placebo ngl.

Anyways, how much did you spent on it? Here in my country its cheap as fuck like around 1$ so I don't think its that much of a waste. Even if it does nothing I still feel like the placebo is worth 1$ ngl.

I think you should look Nootropics. Ive read great deal about them. Maybe Itll help you.

my homegym is the great outdoors

I gained an inch in 2 months.
Maybe its because youre on a low calorie diet
I have no diet at all. I like to cook, I eat lots of meat and veggies, almost no sugar.
Me too. I wish I had a solid chin and robust lower third.
Same here.
I don't know much about my T levels. But I'm lazy fuck so its probably low ngl
Can only be confirmed by your hormonal profile I guess
Ive read somewhere that hapinessmaxxing actually increases T levels so if you still felt no difference then you are probably right about your T levels
I infact used Ashvagandha last year but I don't think it did anything, even if it did I think it was probably placebo ngl.
It do work, when I first took it I felt plenty of energy. If it hasn't increased my T, it increased my sleep quality at the very least.
When I did my first bloodwork I was like in the 15th percentile of T levels : very low like the one of a 50yo man.
Then I took ashwagandha (around 2K mg a day), happiness max, more gymmaxxing. Months later I did another blood work and it is now around 5% higher than before. Still extremely low even proportionately to my height.
Anyways, how much did you spent on it? Here in my country its cheap as fuck like around 1$ so I don't think its that much of a waste. Even if it does nothing I still feel like the placebo is worth 1$ ngl.
I think you should look Nootropics. Ive read great deal about them. Maybe Itll help you.
Ashwagandha is cheap but that neck harness is 30 bucks. Since you already bought it forget what I just said about not buying it.