Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone who has bigger problems than inceldom

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
What's your problem?

10%
fucking your mom too much, my dick hurts

I have gerd, Everyday there is bloat and heartburn

Having severe health conditions while being young is brutal man.
Yesss bro, I was diagnosed with it at the age of 10. My Major cause of inceldom is due to my these health issues

What's your problem?
Inceldom is the least of my worries. I live in an absolute shithole, I'm low IQ, I'm broke and I'm black. I'm not able to NEET either, It's ovER. Fuck you 1st worldcels. You have no idea how good you have it.

Inceldom is the least of my worries. I live in an absolute shithole, I'm low IQ, I'm broke and I'm black. I'm not able to NEET either, It's ovER. Fuck you 1st worldcels. You have no idea how good you have it.
Being a nigger in SA is beyond brutal. It's just JBW there.

A low paying job. It's kinda related to inceldom though, since it makes it much harder to obtain a GF if you have a low income. I have a decent amount of money saved/invested but my income sucks.

Inceldom is the least of my worries. I live in an absolute shithole, I'm low IQ, I'm broke and I'm slav. I'm not able to NEET either, It's ovER. Fuck you 1st worldcels. You have no idea how good you have it.

Alcoholism but that's partly caused by inceldom.

i am not really good at anything and never will be. This makes me sad.

Extremely ugly, lazy, low IQ, autism, can't concentrate or remember information, having inflammation all over my bones, spine pain

Being a nigger in SA is beyond brutal. It's just JBW there.
JBW
JBC(Just be chink)
JBC(Just be curry)

I see curries, coomskins and chinks dating. 10/10 sheboons mang. My oneitis is dating a coomskin and he is shorter than me(I'm 5`3). It's probably because ZA is predominately occupied by blacks so any race will thrive

Autism, ADHD, substance abuse issues, and I'm also hyperglycemic.

Loneliness
Depression
Borderline
A bit schizo/bipolar
A bit of PTSD
Broke
No job
Living with karen mom

dont really care about inceldom as much as i want to rope regardless of what foids think of me

id say for me loneliness tbh, if i have some friend or relative maybe i can cope better

poor, neet and adhd so I can't educationmaxx. Have no idea what my future is gonna look like.

my resting heart rate is like 95 bpm i'm heart attackmaxxed

I guess income, since even though that is a bit related to inceldom its still a hurdle enough can get over despite genetic shortcomings, not that wagecucking is fun.

being friendless nolifer, living in snow nigeria, being poor, make what you want of this, i'd better be incel somewhere else

Wage slave job
No friends
Socially awkward

No friends.
Unemployed.
Family issues.

living with autism in this NT shithole

I don’t give a fuck about inceldom it’s a regular thing. I have plenty of other issues.

Only us non NT losers with shit loves rot here while the average incel has a decent social life or studycels.

constant pain and sinus problems

ADHD, Bullying, Social Isolation

No money and my mum and brother are insane and make my life extra difficult out of spite and I will be going to prison soon

Being a mutt, basically no friends, autism, raised in a single mother household

fucking your mom too much, my dick hurts

:feelshaha:

I have no family or friends. I find my lack of social interaction to be more pressing than my lack of sex.

I wouldn't say inceldom is a problem for me personally. Being incel ain't fun of course, but I wouldn't say it's so severe as to constitute a problem.