Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Who Doesn't Support Climate Change is an ITcuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
I support the climate change because normies offspring needs to die. Crazy Jew Bernie Sanders would rather attempt to save humans from climate change then help incels.

I don't support littering. But climate change action is a stupid cope. Humans can't change the climate to some idealistic range.

Bernie wants to spend 16 trillion on climate change. JFL!

I personally don't really care about alot of things, climate change isn't an exception.

I'll be dead long before it has any significant impact, so I don't really care either way.

I'll be dead long before it has any significant impact, so I don't really care either way.
i want a truck like this ngl. i want to pollute the whole planet.
Truck

climate change is something pushed by (((them))), whether it is legitimate or not how will you know? If that's true, then why worry if you're an incel? I would only care what the purge can bring

i hope climate change kills the world

I dont want that tbh, i dont want a polluted nature

I don't really care tbh, just stop taking my money away with stupid laws like taxes for meat and all this bullshit.

Imagine even caring about this at all positive or not.