Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone who believes the mid-20th century was a conservative nuclear family haven is coping.

Its happened but not as mush as u thing at least it was not socially acceptable like it is now

It never began for 20thcenturycels

Females have always been this way, it's just now it's more acceptable and they are more comfortable bringing their true nature into the open.

Fucking ugly avi bro

@StormlitAqua

@chudur-budur

The 19th century and early 20th century was the best for monogamous coupling and nuclear families.
Post-1945 along with Liberalism and Marxism totally destroyed the monogamous and nuclear families.

The 60s era of “peace and love” ruined everything. Thanks boomers.

This dream/cope is being sold to right wing people, it’s literally their core belief, that someone stole their past and destroyed the nuclear family.

I don’t even know where to start to destroy that cope, and I always think it’s worthless to discuss with copers.

I'd rather living in middle ages and die in a war tbh.

Nothing new under the sun, I always suspected things were like this. The only difference is that now femoids are awarded cash and prizes for their natural behaviour.

In a century humanity will be living in dung plastered huts as western women’s atavistic pull towards hypergamy create a dysgenic underclass of unadaptable chad retards who’ll overthrow the shackles of beta cuck civilization and return to a more congenial brutish state of nature.

women are fucking scum
In a century humanity will be living in dung plastered huts as western women’s atavistic pull towards hypergamy create a dysgenic underclass of unadaptable chad retards who’ll overthrow the shackles of beta cuck civilization and return to a more congenial brutish state of nature.
beta males would win in a war tbh with their smarts, they'd create technologies to overcome the brute stupidity of the Chads. They literally hunt the dumb fuckers down

women are fucking scum

beta males would win in a war tbh with their smarts, they'd create technologies to overcome the brute stupidity of the Chads. They literally hunt the dumb fuckers down
Cope. The rise of the colored world and the racial impoverishment of humanity (all smart whites and ethnics relegated to betabuxx in the west to raise kids that aren’t their own) will lead to total collapse. In post civilization there will be no mercy to the unfit, unattractive, and weak.

Attachments

• 02639FFD-FC8D-4F1E-AE84-C13395436865.jpeg
    02639FFD-FC8D-4F1E-AE84-C13395436865.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 54
Cope. The rise of the colored world and the racial impoverishment of humanity (all smart whites and ethnics relegated to betabuxx in the west to raise kids that aren’t their own) will lead to total collapse. In post civilization there will be no mercy to the unfit, unattractive, and weak.
Image has me scared tbh.

too anecdotal to draw any far reaching conclusions

I prefer statistics

I think that the only thing that changed since the 50s is that women don't have to hide it anymore.

Yes, this is cuckeddit. Yes, this could be made up. No, it is not beyond the boundaries of belief.

TinyURL: https://tinyurl.com/y8qjllfj

Obviously it wasn't so. It started going downhill ever after the Renaissance with power spikes such as the french revolution, women's suffrage, and now the political correctness/3rd wave feminism. But the 50's was still better than today.

This kind depravity only happens in the west. JFL @ western (((((family))))), good luck figuring out who is fucking whom. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: