Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone watching boxing tonite?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I like watching boxing and MMA. It entertains me. I did combat sports in the past but I also love watching it, its a nice cope.
Who you think will win? Fury or Usyk? I think about placing a bet on a draw tbh.

Usyk if it's not rigged

I hope Usyk knocks out that retarded tallfag fatass gypsy clown

I hope Usyk knocks out that retarded tallfag fatass gypsy clown
He'll probably get technical or win by points though, he has zero power but 100 technique. It's always death by a thousand cuts against him

He doesnt have the power to knock Fury out. Usyk will possibly win by points.
He'll probably get technical or win by points though, he has zero power but 100 technique. It's always death by a thousand cuts against him
I literally just said it. Only chance he has of getting a KO is if he wears fury down so much that fury just drops like he did against some other opponen tlike dubois. But that's unlikely since Fury has a crazy gas tank despite being a fatfuck and never stays down.

I literally just said it. Only chance he has of getting a KO is if he wears fury down so much that fury just drops like he did against some other opponen tlike dubois. But that's unlikely since Fury has a crazy gas tank despite being a fatfuck and never stays down.
I made my post before you made your second one, sorry. I dont know, I feel like it will be a weird draw at the end. People will say Usyk won by points but it will be a draw.

Nah, I dont care for any kind of sports at all.

Usyk is much better fighter but Fury has a huge size advantage on him. It's kind like Lewis vs Tyson all over again

I made my post before you made your second one, sorry. I dont know, I feel like it will be a weird draw at the end. People will say Usyk won by points but it will be a draw.
Yeah that's probably why so many people are uninterested in this fight because its very predictable. I hope it isn't a draw though and usyk shreds him over time. I'm more of an mma guy and i trained in sambo so i don't know that much about boxing, I was rooting for Zhang Zhilei and hoped he would get a title shot against usyk afterwards but he lost the interim title

I can't watch boxing because it makes me feel bad seeing those moggers with body builder bodies

Usyk is much better fighter but Fury has a huge size advantage on him. It's kind like Lewis vs Tyson all over again
Still think Usyk will edge it out, he is just too technical.

moggers with body builder bodies
I am skinny fat with manboobs. I've not set foot on a beach since I was a child. I will never be shirtless in public ever again. I will never go in the sea, I will never feel the sea again, not even a pool.

I am skinny fat with manboobs. I've not set foot on a beach since I was a child. I will never be shirtless in public ever again. I will never go in the sea, I will never feel the sea again, not even a pool.
Starvemaxx or hop on T

I can't watch boxing because it makes me feel bad seeing those moggers with body builder bodies
Tyson Fury probably has similar body to you. He had the body of a fat alcoholic british dad in his 40s

Indeed but he still seems to be quite strong. I've seen a video of Jim benching 300lbs like it was paperweight.
Can you show me this video? Yeah having a good body means shit in combat sports. Its all about stamina and technique imo

Can you show me this video? Yeah having a good body means shit in combat sports. Its all about stamina and technique imo
I saw it a few years ago was in one of those motivational videos what's so hard to believe? You think a 6'9 280lbs guy can't bench 300+lbs?

I saw it a few years ago was in one of those motivational videos what's so hard to believe? You think a 6'9 280lbs guy can't bench 300+lbs?
Wilt Chamberlain benched more. He was 7'2 and benched almost 500lbs

Wilt Chamberlain benched more. He was 7'2 and benched almost 500lbs
Yes but fury can probably push himself to a number close to that aswell if he trained specifically for it. Strength is not just lifting a bar off a few inches above your chest.

Yes but fury can probably push himself to a number close to that aswell if he trained specifically for it. Strength is not just lifting a bar off a few inches above your chest.
Strenght means shit in a a fight.

Strenght means shit in a a fight.
Exactly which is why I find clowns like Bradley Martyn who brag about their size and go around posting pics like these funny. In a street fight Nate Diaz would pulverize him