Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone watched The Inbetweeners?

MentalcelSocialcel

MentalcelSocialcel

give me alert dopamine plz
-
The characters in the british show inbetweeners are just bluepilled incels in denial

Ops on this

Basically yes. The show stars each gets the foid and lives happily ever after.

Seemed degenerate so i never watched it

That is the only Mr Between I remember. The one by Burl Ives in the post above. That's who I thought you were referring to.

It is a GREAT MOVIE and show

download it asap

Like SuperBad

yep ive watched it and btw the show is highly inaccurate on many things about the uk, out of the 4 of them only the tall idiot wouldnt be incel.

the most accurate part is how much whores uk foids are and that most of the neuro typicals here drink like fish.

isn't the entire show pretty blue pilled?!

used to love this show. as an american i never found american humor funny (cept for very few shows, like married with children). i watched all seasons and both movies (second movie sucked ass)

i was swiping through channels and landed on bbc america or some other channel at like 11pm one night and it just resonated with me. afterwards they would air another british humor show called "how not to live your life" which i found even funnier tbh. i ended up watching all episodes of that show as well and was sad when it ended.

any UK cels have any recommendations for any other shows considering i found those 2 funny? anything similar?

used to love this show. as an american i never found american humor funny (cept for very few shows, like married with children). i watched all seasons and both movies (second movie sucked ass)

i was swiping through channels and landed on bbc america or some other channel at like 11pm one night and it just resonated with me. afterwards they would air another british humor show called "how not to live your life" which i found even funnier tbh. i ended up watching all episodes of that show as well and was sad when it ended.

any UK cels have any recommendations for any other shows considering i found those 2 funny? anything similar?
I dont really watch much but there is an old show called 'in sickness and in health', its better of being old because it has no PC shit, really funny show about some racist homophobic british old man. Not for everyone though.

Also a show called Mrs Brown's Boys is populsr right now here

Last edited:
Yes bro. I thought it was pretty funny tbh.

yep ive watched it and btw the show is highly inaccurate on many things about the uk, out of the 4 of them only the tall idiot wouldnt be incel.

the most accurate part is how much whores uk foids are and that most of the neuro typicals here drink like fish.
The tall one got laid in the last episode so I wouldn’t call him an incel.

Yeah, it's fun if you don't think about it too much. It's definitely not about incels though, just a teenager comedy.

I dont really watch much but there is an old show called 'in sickness and in health', its better of being old because it has no PC shit, really funny show about some racist homophobic british old man. Not for everyone though.

Also a show called Mrs Brown's Boys is populsr right now here

im not a fan of the "live audience" format shows. married with children is the only one i can tolerate because its blackpilled as fuck and the homophobic, female bashing, fat shaming jokes would never fly today. overall though i prefer the "movie" format (whatever its called) of the inbetweeners/how not to live your life

Neil isn't incel because he has repeated successes with women throughout the series without even really trying.

The movies we're okay. But the tv series is funny as fuck well worth a watch

Awesome I didn´t realize they had a TV Show I only thought there was the movie.

The tall one would have success with foids, he's tall, can dance good & is dumb as fuck. Foids want dumb men, look at all those criminal men with kids & bitches on tap. If you're dumb as hell it is unlikely you'll second guess yourself with inhibition & I guess foids feel less intellectually insufficient & believe they'll have an easier time manipulating you. The one with glasses would be a typical moneymaxx betabuxx/black stepson cuck.

You should watch father ted, its about a load of priests living on a wee island off of ireland. Its good.

The league of gentlemen
Bottom
The young ones
No signal!
Bo select
Camping
Psychoville

TV show is way better than the movie tbh
Okay I am at episode 4 good series so far but it´s so hard to watch it fills me with so much rage seeing all these slutty girls especially the blond Stacey in episode 4.