Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone watch the netflix show "Atypical"?

Ragin'Asian

Ragin'Asian

Recruit
★★
Like the title said, any incels on this board seen it? The main protagonist of the show is some 18-year old white autist trying to find love, date. There's also some normie family drama hijinks of course, but I still found the show strangely entertaining even despite that and its HIGHLY unrealistic depiction of the autistic kid. (Hint: the autist gets closer to sex in the 1st episode than most of the NT people on this board)

Netflix is stupid tbh, I rarely watch it

I wanna watch devil may crybaby but dont want to support Netflix

it's normie shit

theultimate341 said:
I wanna watch devil may crybaby but dont want to support Netflix

horriblesubs.info

what's up with all these shows glamorizing autism lately? It's fucking rage fuel tbh. They're just creating unrealistic expectations for people who suffer from it IRL.

fukmylyf said:
what's up with all these shows glamorizing autism lately? It's fucking rage fuel tbh. They're just creating unrealistic expectations for people who suffer from it IRL.

Absolutely. If anyone actually autistic tried approaching some of these netflix-binging normies, they wouldn't last a second.