Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone trying to buy a GPU?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Man I just can't for the fucking life of me buy a fucking graphics card. Such a fucking simple thing but damn bots and scalpers are ruining my life.

Bonus picture of trucel.

Damn

No still rocking the 970 JFL.

Buy a pre built with a good GPU.

Scalpers should kill themselves.

I don't think it is bots and scalpers. Rather, nvidia launched a product way too early when they only had the capacity to build a limited number, then blamed the resulting shortage on bots and scalpers. All to increase their bottom line.

I don't think it is bots and scalpers. Rather, nvidia launched a product way too early when they only had the capacity to build a limited number, then blamed the resulting shortage on bots and scalpers. All to increase their bottom line.
It's not just Nvidia cards. AMD cards are all out too.

It's not just Nvidia cards. AMD cards are all out too.
they saw nvidia's stock price going up so they did the same with the 6800/6900 too. Intel's been doing it for years with CPU's as well. I remember when Skylake-X came out they were impossible to find.

they saw nvidia's stock price going up so they did the same with the 6800/6900 too. Intel's been doing it for years with CPU's as well. I remember when Skylake-X came out they were impossible to find.
What do you think of Intel releasing GPUs soon? JFL. I hope it flops.

What do you think of Intel releasing GPUs soon? JFL. I hope it flops.
More competition is good but their shit looks weak

I heard it's also due to the new flight simulator. Lots of people are upgrading their rigs to be able to run it.

1080 ti is good for me, with these miners new cards are extremely expensive

I bought one like a month before corona and the price went up by 40% last time i checked.
My 1660 super has doubled in price over a year after I bought it. I wanted to upgrade this year to a 2060 and sell the 1660-S but lol no not anymore.

I literally have had my same gpu for half a decade.
it's over for building a pc in 2021cels