Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone tried writing?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Jordan Peterson talked about how writing is important to learn critical thinking and it can organize your thoughts and reduce stress. Its basically formalized thinking. I usually dont get far in my thought processes so I'm going to give it a try. Its a good way to improve your thinking/speaking and vocabulary. Did any of you try writing?

Jordan Peterson
FsafsafsafegwgesgsafgsaDFAW GHASDGSDAGASD XA GBHEAQ BHGXXBHA BHEA HDSHB NED

Meanwhile glowniggers. Foids. ITCELS. Soys. Memecologists (psychologists) write articles about us that are the length of the wall of china. Just to completely miss the point or intentionally lie to make us look bad. :feelsbadman:

Jordan peterson is a cuck.

i like to write about my day whenever i feel like it. it's often weeks in between each time since i don't do anything most days.

Everything i written was a lie

Clean your room, bucko.

Supreme PENtleman. Thank you.:dab::dab::dab:

Only (way too much) academic writing

I don't have anything to write about, plus I don't even think that I'm talented enough to write high quality stuff.

I did for a while at the start of 2020 to self impoov but stopped caring

i’m ok at writing poetry and informational columns or text on subjects i am passionate about, but i suck at formal english essays

i used to write my thoughts and feelings in a journal but stopped since i didn't have a lot of time back then. maybe i might continue, who knows.

I know many will probably laugh at this, but I recently started writing a letter/speech called "Wakeup call for Society".
Helps me get my rage on paper for temporary cope

I know many will probably laugh at this, but I recently started writing a letter/speech called "Wakeup call for Society".
Helps me get my rage on paper for temporary cope
You might want to publish it here once it's ready.