Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone tired of life

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
I have extreme hatred and low self esteem for myself that existing is so tiring I want beauty not this shallow lift style of mindless consuming and mental fatigue that reduces my mind to basic instincts and cognitive disassociation. It's getting worse over time. I have a few distant friends who are able to shitpost and remain informative rather than result to repetitive humor. I just sit like an idiot on vc with nothing to say because brain dead half the time which is the reason I don't feel like I belong anywhere socially.

it gets pretty fucking boring and obnoxious after a while

its like playing the same level in game over and over

SAME, I HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE, I JUST REALISED THAT NO WOMAN WILL EVER BE ATTRACTED TO ME, SO THERE'S NO POINT TO KEEP LIVING ANYMORE. I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE BEST WAY THAT I CAN KILL MYSELF. :feelsrope:
FUCK MY GENETICS AND FUCK FOIDS FOR BEING ENTITLED WHORES. :reeeeee:

Now for real. I'm at the lowest point of my life. fuck :cryfeels:

All of our neurotransmitters are outta whack.
Being able to sustain friendships and relationships are normal for humans.
Extreme isolation is not, we aren't adapted for this level of living. It's not like we even get to be isolated in beautiful nature in our local tribe, only a concrete jungle for most people.

It's no wonder life is unfulfilling. We lack the serotonin and dopamine required for normal functions. Our amygdalas have been rewired to be resistant to depressing shit, shrunken and bloated in all of the wrong places. It's how it is.

SAME, I HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE, I JUST REALISED THAT NO WOMAN WILL EVER BE ATTRACTED TO ME, SO THERE'S NO POINT TO KEEP LIVING ANYMORE. I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE BEST WAY THAT I CAN KILL MYSELF. :feelsrope:
FUCK MY GENETICS AND FUCK FOIDS FOR BEING ENTITLED WHORES. :reeeeee:

Now for real. I'm at the lowest point of my life. fuck :cryfeels:
It's always like this for us no purpose and we get raped when we find purpose negative reinforcement by mother nature that whore
All of our neurotransmitters are outta whack.
Being able to sustain friendships and relationships are normal for humans.
Extreme isolation is not, we aren't adapted for this level of living. It's not like we even get to be isolated in beautiful nature in our local tribe, only a concrete jungle for most people.

It's no wonder life is unfulfilling. We lack the serotonin and dopamine required for normal functions. Our amygdalas have been rewired to be resistant to depressing shit, shrunken and bloated in all of the wrong places. It's how it is.
It's not even concrete jungles we are made to be lacking this fulfillment

My life is like a videogame, working hard to beat the stage, all the while I'm still collecting coins.

I wish there was a button to quit life, like in a videogame. :cryfeels: :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

my humanity died a long time ago