Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone thinking this Ukraine vs. Russia conflict has any affect on their life is pathetic.

I live near the border with Ukraine. I don't give a shit.
Probably the most based post I've ever seen in the history of this site lol

Ohh noooooo not my stockarinos? :soy:
Mine are down as well, but s&p 500 is only down to like 4200, that's like june 2021 level, not a big deal lol it will recovery eventually. it always has for 150 years+

I’m not the one getting triggered by people talking about a historic event. Log out of .is and do something better with yourself instead of getting mad over strangers on the internet, faggot.
:blackpill::feelsthink:

I don't think that this conflict is going to have much effect in the shortterm but I want Russia to prevail because USA/Europe are the globohomo fucking faggot nations and at least Russia is Orthodox Christian and doesn't give foids all the power in society. China similarly I would love to see invade fagland Taiwan. Honestly I don't really give a shit but if I'm going to pick a side it's always going to be whoever is against amerishartland.

its always about the foids and normies. any incel who is for or against any country is just coping. no coutry supported incels never forget.

I just want some Ukrainian pussy.

That is bc most users here are pathetic anyway. Their lives are so boring and miserable that they are jerking off to the topic
And your life must be filled with nothing but fun and excitement I'm sure...

And your life must be filled with nothing but fun and excitement I'm sure...
No, but at least I don’t take myself so serious that I post my opinion about politics when nobody asked for my opinion and when I have no idea what is really going on in the heads of politicians anyway

Last edited:
Reminder that all western countries will stop all economical relations sith Russia. If you have two braincells to rub together youll know that this will surely affect you. Go to google and search for Nasdaq index.

All this without mentioning what would happen if NATO supports Ukraine.
They won't do this. Russia has gas which Germany uses and Poland I presume. Germany is in NATO and EU and so is Poland so you know. They will be fucked if Russia decides to not give a fuck about them. It's not that easy.

Last edited:
Russia is a big exporter of oil. If they decide not to export their oil to NATO as retaliation for the West's economic and military interference, then that affects every single person on earth in some way.

Low IQ.

Last edited:
It just seems like fear mongering "The sky is falling it is WW3" It is just like the last two years of media fear mongering about the flu. Speaking of which. What happened to that in the last few weeks?

It just seems like fear mongering "The sky is falling it is WW3" It is just like the last two years of media fear mongering about the flu. Speaking of which. What happened to that in the last few weeks?
Covid-19 took a vacation. The NPCs forgot it exists.

I don't think that this conflict is going to have much effect in the shortterm but I want Russia to prevail because USA/Europe are the globohomo fucking faggot nations and at least Russia is Orthodox Christian and doesn't give foids all the power in society. China similarly I would love to see invade fagland Taiwan. Honestly I don't really give a shit but if I'm going to pick a side it's always going to be whoever is against amerishartland.
Russia is winning, it's just that they're taking their time, turning every single Ukrainian town into Grozny. In other words, they're not going to capture Ukrainian cities, but Demolish them. In the long term, I see Russia doing some Demographic changes to Ukraine, making most of the land Ethnic Russian rather than Ethnic Ukrainian. This is because Ukrainians are stubborn in resisting Russia even when they are loosing.

Covid-19 took a vacation. The NPCs forgot it exists.
I am sure it will be back in a few months with a new scarient. Probably the Tel Aviv scarient. I think this Russia/Ukraine thing will die down in a few months anyway. This will not be WW3.

It doesn't really, economy was already going to shit anyways. But unlike the normies, I legitimately feel sad for some of those people, like the cancer-kids living in the hospital basement, with zero chance at life. And there are probably some truecels living there getting fucked by those artillery shells.

Also the possibility of some retard's miscalculation leading to WW3 is always a possibility.

This is absurd. Why, then, is the day of the month split up into a+b for WW1 and WW2, but not WW3 for the 32 count? You would think that anyone who cared about taking this seriously would want to be precise with their timing of events, but it just seems like random shit that bored minds came up with.

How would you know that it is, if it does happen?
Most likely. I could be wrong. There was a war in the balkans in the 90s and there was no world war then. Asia The Americas and Africa are not at war right now also.

Most likely. I could be wrong. There was a war in the balkans in the 90s and there was no world war then. Asia The Americas and Africa are not at war right now also.
I understand that, but I'm asking what would make you personally go, "yes, this here is WW3"?

It does though, foods price will go up

If there were nukes used.
Interdasting. Well, buddy boyo, we just might see that happen later this year or sometime next year. Two years is a long time for a country to be under economic pressure, while they're waging a hot war with practically the entire world against them.

It's just like the "collapse" cope, it's pure copium retardation fuel. If you aren't in the Ukraine or Russia rn then stfu lol. "Just 2 more weeks bro" :feelskek:. I'm tired of seeing normies on twitter overreacting like this has any affect on their lives whatsoever. If you live in the U.S. you might see some more retail products and gas rise in price...that's the affect of this Russia vs. Ukraine conflict on your life. But guess what...inflation has been 7.5 % for the last month so shit was already like this beforehand. :feelshaha: Look at something like WW2, the largest conflict in human history. You think the average American foid was affected in any way by this at all? Only around 10% of American men were enlisted yet alone fought in the military during this time, yet alone any foid having to worry about the conflict even the slightest. Even if her husband was drafted and he died she'd just go to some swingers club and get fucked in every hole by Chad the next day in the 1940's like nothing ever happened...The average American has truly never been affected by any major war. All this shit is pure cringe to distract normies and incel losers alike from their boring everyday lives. Wake me up when a real happening begins...:feelsseriously:
True.