Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone thinking about death everyday?

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
not about suicide, just about the fact that you will die oneday. i only forget when i am extremely happy or occupied with something, otherwise i think about it very day and get a sinking feeling in my heart everytime i realise i will evaporate from this world like fog one day without anyone remembering me, or that my dad will or my brother will. perhaps im not suffering enough to get actually happy thinking about it? i prefer my minor incel suffering to dying as of now.

No, but iam asking myself if there´s an afterlife.

Every now and then. Mostly about how there will be nothing, it's scary yet peaceful to know I don't have to be unhappy for ever.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Every now and then. Mostly about how there will be nothing, it's scary yet peaceful to know I don't have to be unhappy for ever.

yes, i kind of feel like death is the good old equalizer - noone can suffer forever, noone can be happy forever. maybe it is better that way, but it is still very scary. not perhaps even scary - just saddening, i have grown a liking to my own persona and i dont want to be another person ever for example if reincarnation exists or whatever.

Nope sometimes I can cope

Death collects everyone's debt

Yes, and also about suicide.