Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone taking the clotshots and brainswabs to increase their chance of death??

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Not advocating for suicide, but are there anyone here who's taking the clotshots and test obsessively with the brainswabs to ensure the highest risk of death as a mean of alternative to roping? It's kinda cucked imo but Im just wondering.

And with all these booster clotshots, I'm seeing more fainting cases by drivers recently, many of them probably blacked out/died suddenly from blood clotting or heart attack. Sudden death, doesn't sound like a bad way to go if it's painless.

Brainswabs on the other hand, slowly damage your blood bran barrier over time (people taking them had brain fluid leaking), again, increases the risk of brain infection which may lead to inflammation. Pretty shitty way to go, especially if it's neurodegenerative.

I myself isn't taking the clotshots, and never got neainswabbed.

If you're going to kill yourself, at least don't let the kikes assist you :feelsUgh:. Only I can take myself out.

Never using a mask and waiting the fake virus to go in and kill me.

No, though I did keep up with COVID in the beginning of the pandemic.

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 19 55 19

Heart attacks won't always kill you, sometimes you end up all screwed in a bed having to do catheterism and shit like that. Also it hurts like hell, it makes even the toughest people cry like little kids.

cuck if you do

I took it cause (($$)) requires it :feelsree::feelsrope:

Clotshot + caffeine + running spri nts = rope by heart explosion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back