Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone see the movie "Pretty Baby," where 11-12 yo Brooke Shields plays a child prostitute?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
The movie came out in 1978, and it tells the story of a girl named Violet, who is a young prostitute who lives in a whorehouse with her whore mother in the year 1917, in New Orleans.

Brooke Shields is barely pubescent in this movie, yet there are scenes of her nude, scenes of her kissing grown men, etc. There's also a scene of her being auctioned off to lose her virginity, and having sex (not actually shown, but implied). And the movie the entire time treats everything so matter-of-factly. No sad, or dark and ominous music when Violet loses her virginity- in fact she laughs it off. All the things that we are convinced are incredibly 'tramautizing' Violet seems completely unaffected by.

This movie has got me thinking about how different things are now compared, not so much to 1917, but to 1978.

There was some controversy around the release of this film, but it was able to be made and shown in theatres. No mass hysteria as was with the case with 'Cuties.'

Not only could this movie never be made today, you'd be arrested just for the script :feelshaha:. And if this movie somehow were allowed to be made, the hysteria it would generate would be orders of magnitude greater than "Cuties.":feelshaha:

Anyway, I thought the movie itself was solidly good- I'd give it a 'B'. Pedocels I think would really like this movie.

Brooke Shields is barely pubescent in this movie, yet there are scenes of her nude
She is that gigastacy from the 80s right?
lol how did they allow her to be a nude loli?
No sad, or dark and ominous music when Violet loses her virginity- in fact she laughs it off. All the things that we are convinced are incredibly 'tramautizing' Violet seems completely unaffected by.
based
also i found out she did fully nude playboy shoot when she was 10 lmao

Last edited:
Not once in that movie did anyone eat crayfish... Or shrimp. Or jambolya(sp?).

Or even speak with a Creole accents....

Just saying.

Ewww! Really shows that Hollywood is full of chomos. They're just more in the closet and sneaky about it now because of the SJWs. Cancel culture doesn't actually solve anything or change beliefs. All it does is encourage their enemies to be more deceptive and sneaky. And yeah, Cuties sounds pretty "tame" compared to what you just described. Holy shit!

Have not seen the film in it's entirety yet (basically never on, I need to set aside some internet time) but the clips I've seen have been pretty interesting.

Interesting tidbit for fans of The Walking Dead...

Firstly, do any of you remember the 1972 series "Kung Fu" starring David Carradine?

KungFuContinues
I never actually saw it myself, but I did used to watch the 1993 sequel Kung Fu : The Legend Continues starring an older Carradine

Many of you may have heard of this guy roping in a closet in 2009, it's unclear if it was intentional or an accident with auto-erotic asphyxiation (fapping while choking self, he was nude so many assume sexual) or maybe even a murder staged as these things..

What I only just learned today is that David (born 1936) had a half-brother named Keith born in 1939 and David encouraged Keith to get into acting and helped him out financiall to start his career.. Some of you may recognize Keith Carradine from his role as John Dory (Senior) in "Fear the Walking Dead".

BrosOldDory
CarradinesYoung

What most FTWD fans probably don't know is that Keith also played the historical figure E. J. Bellocq in the 1978 film Pretty Baby

I think she assumes he's gay at first because he's in a whorehouse but not fucking any of the whores, but actually he's just got eyes for her but is too high-inhib to do anything.

this ripped off certain elements of the 1969 film "Age of Consent" of an aging photographer using a young girl as inspiration

these two scenes in particular tho... JEEEEEZ

can't believe the way Carradine was treated on FTWD lately what a pointless gesture

HelmetKeith and Brooke

has degraded from based loli seduction to becoming an hero for Tyrone's baby

Last edited:
The movie came out in 1978, and it tells the story of a girl named Violet, who is a young prostitute who lives in a whorehouse with her whore mother in the year 1917, in New Orleans.

Brooke Shields is barely pubescent in this movie, yet there are scenes of her nude, scenes of her kissing grown men, etc. There's also a scene of her being auctioned off to lose her virginity, and having sex (not actually shown, but implied). And the movie the entire time treats everything so matter-of-factly. No sad, or dark and ominous music when Violet loses her virginity- in fact she laughs it off. All the things that we are convinced are incredibly 'tramautizing' Violet seems completely unaffected by.

This movie has got me thinking about how different things are now compared, not so much to 1917, but to 1978.

There was some controversy around the release of this film, but it was able to be made and shown in theatres. No mass hysteria as was with the case with 'Cuties.'

Not only could this movie never be made today, you'd be arrested just for the script :feelshaha:. And if this movie somehow were allowed to be made, the hysteria it would generate would be orders of magnitude greater than "Cuties.":feelshaha:

Anyway, I thought the movie itself was solidly good- I'd give it a 'B'. Pedocels I think would really like this movie.
that was a real, more traditonal society.

meanwhile the right wing cucks get hysteric at those kind of shit today. they are retarded, they dont know what trad really is. trad society didnt give foids free money or free pass. thats why fois like those had to sell pussies.

the modern trad is bascially boomer left wing crap (left wing for their time periodwhen they grew up), not real trad.