Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone remember this band?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

god i miss the 2000s so fucking much. this was my childhood. everything became shit after 2010. what i would do to go back to these golden times...

things will NEVER be the same. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That fucking fergi skank always made me want to vomit.

Fuck that shit.

00s were shit. You only think 00s were good because 2010s are so much worse.

Unless you’re being sarcastic. I’m autistic and can’t detect sarcasm to save my life so idk.

00s were shit. You only think 00s were good because 2010s are so much worse.

Unless you’re being sarcastic. I’m autistic and can’t detect sarcasm to save my life so idk.

90s was shit and overrated. the only things people can come up with for the 90s is pokemon, fresh prince of bel air and gangster rap. 00s was the golden age where everything peaked. hypergamy was at an all time low(statistically proven), it was much easier to get a house, music still had spirit like the decades before and unlike the 10s but were produced at a richer level with the newer technology than the older decades. games were at its peaked(out of the top 50 rated games on metacritic about half are from the 2000s, etc etc.

People only look back on certain time periods because they were young (and in most people's cases, they were more attractive)

People only look back on certain time periods because they were young (and in most people's cases, they were more attractive)

its objectively proven 00s were the best era in record time in some areas such as gaming and hypergamy.

its objectively proven 00s were the best era in record time in some areas such as gaming and hypergamy.
Gaming may have been at it's peak, but hypergamy was still bad. It just wasn't as bad as it is today.

Yea but I don’t like them tho