Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Anyone remember Azavii?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
The great, based, protector mod Azavii, of the original incels subreddit? I remember he left when the original sub got banned. I wonder where he is today. :feelsbadman:

He was a mod here in its early days too but then he left

He is dead now i saw him when I visited the place you go when you die, he told me bot to rape her but i think i will i am not a sheep
I have no idea what you just said. :fuk::smonk:

I've heard of him, but I wasn't around during the r/incels days.

:shock: I didn't know he was here! :fuk:
Yeah, he was here for like the first 2 days. I think he only made one comment explaining what happened when r/incels got banned. Not sure if his user is deleted or if you can still search him up

Have only heard stories of him BTFOing disgusting bluepillers and infiltrators, what a legend :feelzez:

I've heard of him, but I wasn't around during the r/incels days.
He was our god-protector, savior and based mod. He protected us from the heretics and the infiltrators with his guiding hand. Azavii was the one true incel god. :feelsokman::smonk:

Do u know what are the people doing who joined back in 2017 are doing right now who didn't get banned but have last seen of 2019:feelscry:

Yeah, he was here for like the first 2 days. I think he only made one comment explaining what happened when r/incels got banned. Not sure if his user is deleted or if you can still search him up
I must find this!

Do u know what are the people doing who joined back in 2017 are doing right now who didn't get banned but have last seen of 2019:feelscry:
I don't want to think. :feelsrope:

Yes, i have pictures and videos of satellites outside my window, pictures of the secret service using rituals, my hair on the pillow, black magic stuff, i also do that so I know, pictures of them in my bathroom holding my shampoos, putting chemicals in them making me bald BALDIE I AM WARNING YOU TO TURN IT OFF:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: these pictures shapeshift when I upload them
You're definitely schizophrenic. :feelsLSD::smonk:

@azavii

I got blackpilled into incelosphere during braincels era.
Don't have any personal experiences with him tbh.

I got blackpilled into incelosphere during braincels era.
Don't have any personal experiences with him tbh.
I was in the original r/incels, though not from the beginning. Found my way there from the cucked r/ForeverAlone. He was our based god-protector, shining the everlasting light down upon the infiltrating vermin, the unclean trolls, and the rampage of the haters who would storm the subreddit.

I remember him, azavi and ryoazaki (a guy with Lelouch as pfp) or something like that were both mods of the r/incels.
But azavi was more active and made the subreddit private many times to protect it.

Glad to meet another oldcel from that era :feelsYall:

I remember him, azavi and ryoazaki (a guy with Lelouch as pfp) or something like that were both mods of the r/incels.
But azavi was more active and made the subreddit private many times to protect it.

Glad to meet another oldcel from that era :feelsYall:
Yeah, I remember he protected us when the other subs came to raid us and bombard us with hatred and blue pilled nonsense and gaslighting. It always felt cozy when we in private mode.