Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone read frankenstein?

J

jjbref

Aziz ansari lookalike
-
Story revolves around a guy who creates a monster, but the monster is too ugly and gets rejected by society, and his own creator. Quite an interesting read ngl, from a social isolation point-of-view.

I think Shelley (the author) articulates the feeling of being alone quite well, I'd consider giving it a read if you have time (not a long read either- its like ~200 pages)

I had to read it in high school for English class, I didn’t really enjoy it tbh

Written by a foid:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Of course she understands :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Story revolves around a guy who creates a monster, but the monster is too ugly and gets rejected by society, and his own creator. Quite an interesting read ngl, from a social isolation point-of-view.

I think Shelley (the author) articulates the feeling of being alone quite well, I'd consider giving it a read if you have time (not a long read either- its like ~200 pages)
Most writers are incels like us

I read it in like middle school or something. I don't remember much of it tbh ngloussus

It was a pretty bad book imo, didn't go into how the monster was an ugly trucel enough tbh

I read the book and actually liked it. One of my favorite reads for sure

The monster mogs me:cryfeels:.

I've never read it , but it sort of feels like i have