Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone play Victoria 2?

• Thread starter Victorian_Incel
  • Start date
Victorian_Incel

Victorian_Incel

Greycel
Anyone play? Best game ever! Colonial simulator! VICTORIA 3 IS COMING OUT!

Is it a phone game?

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/42960/Victoria_II/

Victoria II is a grand strategy game played during the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country, guiding it through industrialisation, political reforms, military conquest, and colonization.

Experience an in-depth political simulation where every action you take will have various consequences all over the world. The population will react to your decisions based on their political awareness, social class, as well as their willingness to accept or revolt against their government.

Key features:​

• Deep engrossing political simulation with dozens of different governments.
  • Detailed economy with over fifty different types of goods and various production factories.
  • Over 200 different countries can be played, during the era stretching from 1835 to the onset of WWII.
  • Advanced Technological system with thousands of inventions to discover.
  • Improved graphics and interface, as well as multiplayer support.
  • A streamlined interface makes the game easily accessible.
  • Automation of various tasks including, trade and population promotion.
  • Advanced spheres of influences system, where the great powers battle over the control of the world.
  • Cottage production simulating pre-industrial economies.
  • Gunboat Diplomacy, no need for negotiating as a fleet outside a port may be a more persuasive argument.
  • Historical and Dynamic missions guiding your country through the history.

Can you beat fuck and kill ethnics then let them come to your tiny island nation as a refugee?

Can you beat fuck and kill ethnics then let them come to your tiny island nation as a refugee?

Assimilation​

Is one of the main mechanics of the game, although abstract, this can be roleplayed to your hearts content! Slaves are IN THE GAME!

OK.

I just downloaded it to my phone... Brb

@BummerDrummer :feelswhere:

vic 3 will suck ass

i will stick to 2 forever

Anyone play? Best game ever! Colonial simulator! VICTORIA 3 IS COMING OUT!
i think @mental_out plays paradox games

I tried vic 2 and being paradox, it barely ran on my computer so i said FUK IT. it's a shame cause I would love to play through WW1 alt history scenarios

played tons of hoi4 and was playing hoi3 back in 2010. Used to mod the crap out of them as well (also for alt history)

here is my germany/austria/italy vs rest of world from hoi3, 2010 lol

2010 12 12 20 23 12 810

Last edited: