Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL good dungeon crawler recoomendations

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
Turn-based roguelike, Shin Megami Tensei etc. Do anyone play these?

(Exclude darkest dungeon, that game is way too punishing)

Last edited:
do anyone play these
no
FGxTiTKX0AAQ8dS

I heard Etrian Odyssey was pretty good but never played it, they got remasters recently.
You should play Persona 3 Reload it's got good dungeon crawler stuff and a social sim.
Other than that...
Crypt of the Necrodancer is a fun game but not turn-based in a standard way.
Dragon Quest has good dungeon crawling elements my favorite is DQV but IX and XI are both good too.
I donno I don't play many rogue-likes tbh. Enter the Gungeon is my favorite but it's not turn-based...

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

I heard Etrian Odyssey was pretty good but never played it, they got remasters recently.
You should play Persona 3 Reload it's got good dungeon crawler stuff and a social sim.
Other than that...
Crypt of the Necrodancer is a fun game but not turn-based in a standard way.
Dragon Quest has good dungeon crawling elements my favorite is DQV but IX and XI are both good too.
I donno I don't play many rogue-likes tbh. Enter the Gungeon is my favorite but it's not turn-based...
kinda wanna try etrian odyssey

check out spiderweb software they seem to specialize in old school turn based rpgs
think i have most of their games, tend to be text heavy but the games are good

It isn't a roguelike but Dungeon Rats