Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does it feel to have a social life?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Is there anyone here who isn't a complete social retard can tell me how does having a social life feel like? The best I could ever have in life were acquaintances who bullied me.

I don't know

Sorry, I have no experience about this as well.

I guess I used to somewhat have one.

It feels really nice, that inescapable boredom you have doesnt exist since your always with your friends and doing stuff, and it also opens you up to knowing acquaintances such as their parents or whatever and you just know a bunch of people and you are never bored, there is also potential to meet girls which can help you ascend, its fantastic I wish I had a social life and not even just as a way of ascension I am just bored as fuck and friendless.

According to normtards,

they're low inhib to grossping about ugly people negatively, lives life normally

I dont know, i guess only fakecels can answer your questions

Depends on who you are socializing with, you might have good time with some people, or you may have a bad time with people who are winners, all you will feel is jealously, envy, et cetera.

I don’t know never had it

it's a palliative for boredom, but fairly casual and meaningless

not that I get bored easily nowadays anyway

having a "social life" is one of my few luxuries in life. keep in mind, i only see my friends about 2-3 a month. i'm not the type of guy to always have my friends hanging out after college classes lol. i temporarily feel grateful and at peace whenever i'm drinking beers with the guys while around a bonfire

Social life is life. Period. Never had a proper one but that’s on me I could’ve tried more