Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone pissed off that their parents gave birth to them?

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
Not High social-economic class,

Mother isn't the brainy type (impt because from the mother the child receives his intellect - impt for stemmaxxing/easy time in school --> money and copes maxxing)

No inheritance

Father not the athletic type (non-chad)

Health issues susceptibility

Last edited:
I like to imagine giving birth is painful because you're getting punished for the selfish act of bringing another fleshbag into the world to suffer. It's what they deserve

Yes. They conceived me in their 40s, knowing the consequences of how I would turn out, especially since my older brother is mentally disabled. They only brought me to this world to use me as a retirement plan.

My Dad was in his late 50's and my Mom was in her late 30's when they had me. I was born with so many biological mental and physical issues from it that I constantly question if I ever should have been born. I'm pissed I exist.

I believe that unattractive or sick people should avoid procreation.

9f1a6dc9e7c011854d4a9a67f4157f5e

Yes. They conceived me in their 40s, knowing the consequences of how I would turn out, especially since my older brother is mentally disabled. They only brought me to this world to use me as a retirement plan.
Yipe

Cats Shock GIF by Kitty Is Not A Cat

YEP.Birthed from teenage niggar air heads who then abandoned me to my granny. no financial or emotional support whatsoever, dumped me with garbage genes and a disability. god i wish i was aborted. guess i have to do it myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back