Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone noticed the forum seems more chaotic and weird today ?

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Just browsing the first page it seems i'm on a different forum, most of the posts are lower IQ than normal, clickbaity, chaotic, full of crazy irrational generalizations about one weird case or anecdote that aren't even blackpill, why ?

Is it saturday effect ?

Last edited:
Its always like this on the weekend tbh. Its busy so low IQ clickbaits get the most responses so they are on the first page. The fresh blackpills are always on the weekday, they get buried on the weekends.

Chaotic and weird doesn't necessarily mean lower IQ and non-blackpilled though.

It's the weekend so everyone is giga-coping right now.

Ethnic trolls desperate for attention.

No joke, I might be going crazy, but reality seems weird last 2 days. All of a sudden my city is unreasonably full of people, 3 houses on my street disappeared and my friend told me he saw me at a place I wasn't and he was 100% sure it was me. I think we traveled to a parallel universe 2 days ago.

Ethnic trolls desperate for attention.
What are you even talking about. There was one ethnic racebait thread (That the mods locked) and the other whitecel racebaiting has stayed up.
You only notice the racebait you don't like to see.

Schools back in session and the weekendcels need to make up for lost time

maybe we're finally getting infiltrated by the government

What are you even talking about. There was one ethnic racebait thread (That the mods locked) and the other whitecel racebaiting has stayed up.
You only notice the racebait you don't like to see.

I notice the JBW racebaiting because there’s so fucking much of it and it never fucking ends. The white racebaiting is simply in response, we have a right to fight back.

I notice the JBW racebaiting because there’s so fucking much of it and it never fucking ends. The white racebaiting is simply in response, we have a right to fight back.
JFL at using logic with a curry

Well i don't see any major diffrences tbh, but maybe it's because it's weekend, and everyone has something to say today.

"When my guys do it, it's okay, when the other guys do it, it's wrong."
IQ of a fruit fly.

JFL at using logic with a curry
I'm not a curry. And JBW threads have infinitely more logic and facts backing them than anti-JBW threads.

"When my guys do it, it's okay, when the other guys do it, it's wrong."
IQ of a fruit fly.

“If you respond in kind or defend yourself in any way then you are just as bad.”
IQ of a virus.

The more traffic the better.

Because weekendcopes and drunkposts

it's the occasional race war that goes on here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back