Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone notice those wealthy Chinese students all have attractive girlfriends?

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
Me and my Western born Rice friend were discussing this when we were in London recently. We went to the history museum and it was filled to the brim with these Asian students.

But these guys almost always had an attractive Asian girlfriend by their side, which always surprised me. I don't think these guys would get any girls in the West, so what gives?

Maybe 10% were cool looking Changlites with decent haircuts and outfits, but 90% had Incel tier looks and either the same psl or far uglier than my British Rice friend (who has been single for years upon years in the West without hope).

It can't be betabuxx since the Noodle must be rich too, in order to afford the extreme cost of studying in the West. Maybe it's simply because these couples met and matched in China, where there's no competition from White men in the sexual marketplace.

Only reason I can think of, what gives?

If they cam from China it makes sense if they didn't they were getting white dick on the side

Me and my Western born Rice friend were discussing this when we were in London recently. We went to the history museum and it was filled to the brim with these Asian students.

But these guys almost always had an attractive Asian girlfriend by their side, which always surprised me. I don't think these guys would get any girls in the West, so what gives?

Maybe 10% were cool looking Changlites with decent haircuts and outfits, but 90% had Incel tier looks and either the same psl or far uglier than my British Rice friend (who has been single for years upon years in the West without hope).

It can't be betabuxx since the Noodle must be rich too, in order to afford the extreme cost of studying in the West. Maybe it's simply because these couples met and matched in China, where there's no competition from White men in the sexual marketplace.

Status marriage among kids of high ranking CCP members from China. It's kind of like how marriage was way back in the day before modern shit.

@CCPcel Please explain this phenomenon occuring amongst your fellow socialites to us plebians.

Status marriage among kids of high ranking CCP members from China. It's kind of like how marriage was way back in the day before modern shit.
Just be the son of a high ranking CCP member theory. Would Xi Jin Ping's son be an incel?

Girls love money ? I'm rice and will kms soon

I often see chinese men walking with chinese women.
The genders interact more with each other in ethnic communtiies than white communities,
I havn't spoken to a white girl in years,
despite living around many of them

It’s because those Chinese students have nice personalities, it has nothing to do with their inherited wealth obviously

Tons of fob rice people / fob rice tourists here in SF.

The only Asian male - Asian female couples you will see is if both are foreign. In East Asia, they don't have the same ridiculing of East Asian men that exist in the west especially the Anglosphere.

You do see Asian American male + Asian American female couples and they are usually a changlite+ or noodlestacy+. Either way, WMAF couples vastly outnumbers them, atleast in SF.

It’s because of Just be Rice Theory