Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Anyone notice that betabuxxing is particularly looked down on in the US and other Anglo countries?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
In Anglo countries being a golddigger is seen as an insult but Chad worship is celebrated. Where is the difference? Both money and looks are inherently shallow, materialistic preferences that have nothing to do with "true love" or whatever the media wants to sell us as the romantic ideal. The only difference is that looks preference is 1000 times worse for incels like us: if most women were golddiggers instead of Chad worshippers at least we could STEM maxx and eventually get a wife and children. Yes we will never be sexually desired but I'd take a (loyal) wife who is only with me for my money over dying alone any day :feelsUgh:

The interesting part is that this hatred for betabuxxing doesn't exist in the rest of the world. In Asia for example both betabuxxing and lusting for Chads is seen as completely normal. I reckon the reason why Anglos see money worship as bad while looks worship as good is because of the halo effect: they believe that looks = personality, so women who worship Chads are in reality attracted to their good personality so it's "true love" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

High IQ insight, can’t respond with anything else but that.:feelsokman:

For them good looks equals good personality, anglosphere is the biggest Chad worshippers.

"Anglo" countries generally have strong social safety nets and have had industrialized economies for centuries.

Outside of Japan, some of East Asia's wealthiest cities -- Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Seoul, were dirt-poor until the 1960s and 1970s. [UWSL]Some oldfags in riceland still remember what it's like to live in extreme poverty, so financial security is, generally speaking, held in a higher regard, both in and out of romantic contexts. [/UWSL]

Ditto for Eastern Europe. Western European foids stereotype EE foids as "gold diggers", but that's just probably a cultural byproduct of having parents who experienced Communist rule.

Last edited:
"Anglo" countries generally have strong social safety nets and have had industrialized economies for centuries.

Outside of Japan, East Asia's wealthiest cities -- Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Seoul, were dirt-poor until the 1960s and 1970s. [UWSL]Some oldfags in riceland still remember what it's like to live in extreme poverty, so financial security is, culturally speaking, held in a higher regard.[/UWSL]

Ditto for Eastern Europe. Western European foids stereotype EE foids as "gold diggers", but that's just probably a cultural byproduct of having parents who experienced Communist rule.
I live in Germany and I don't feel the same disdain for golddiggers here that Americans have. Wanting a man with a decent salary is more or less seen as normal whereas in America you get called shallow if you openly admit it.

I live in Germany and I don't feel the same disdain for golddiggers here that Americans have. Wanting a man with a decent salary is more or less seen as normal whereas in America you get called shallow if you openly admit it.
Germans are direct and honest, if not brusque. I like that about them.

Money seems like a very touchy topic in burgerland.

boomer still believe in it. get a good job SON, get married, buy a house and PROVIDE for your family :ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsohgod::worryfeels::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

Outside of Japan, some of East Asia's wealthiest cities -- Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Seoul, were dirt-poor until the 1960s and 1970s. [UWSL]Some oldfags in riceland still remember what it's like to live in extreme poverty, so financial security is, generally speaking, held in a higher regard, both in and out of romantic contexts. [/UWSL]

Many E Europeans are poor. So finding rich or at least financially stable man is a salvation for Eastern European woman. Alternative is a hopeless desperation. Rich betabuxxers and providers still are very popular here as a potential husbands. I don't know why Anglo females prefer handsome criminals over stable providers, maybe they're too spoiled and protected from any hardship by family and soytiety.

Many E Europeans are poor. So finding rich or at least financially stable man is a salvation for Eastern European woman. Alternative is a hopeless desperation. Rich betabuxxers and providers still are very popular here as a potential husbands. I don't know why Anglo females prefer handsome criminals over stable providers, maybe they're too spoiled and protected from any hardship by family and soytiety.
Anglo and Scandinavian foids are spoiled by big daddy government

Other parts of the world have no social safety net or welfare nanny state to help women, so those women have to find rich betabuxx husbands

I got to side with the Anglos on this one.

I find betabuxxing disgusting. Even disgraceful. I'm highly allergic to that shit. I do not care what 3rd worlders do, they're 3rd worlders for a reason.

Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, who knows. I want to connect on a deeper level, instead of playing the babysitter for some parasitic slut.

I got to side with the Anglos on this one.

I find betabuxxing disgusting. Even disgraceful. I'm highly allergic to that shit. I do not care what 3rd worlders do, they're 3rd worlders for a reason.

Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, who knows. I want to connect on a deeper level, instead of playing the babysitter for some parasitic slut.
No romance for an ugly men. Also betabuxxing is the only way for an unattractive male to have sex with average or even attractive female ( except prostitution, but going to prostitutes is secretly activity and don't motivates as having your own family ). For an unattractive man searching love suicide maybe only option.

From my limited interaction with my extended family over the US, golddiggers are seen as exploitative holes. Most my uncles pretty much confirm this with their divorces and children support. The marriage system is truly evil to men over there. At least it's a bit more sane here in Europe.

No romance for an ugly men. Also betabuxxing is the only way for an unattractive male to have sex with average or even attractive female ( except prostitution, but going to prostitutes is secretly activity and don't motivates as having your own family ). For an unattractive man searching love suicide maybe only option.
This, it's either betabuxxing or dying alone. "Love" is a Chad privilege.

In Anglo countries being a golddigger is seen as an insult but Chad worship is celebrated. Where is the difference? Both money and looks are inherently shallow, materialistic preferences that have nothing to do with "true love" or whatever the media wants to sell us as the romantic ideal. The only difference is that looks preference is 1000 times worse for incels like us: if most women were golddiggers instead of Chad worshippers at least we could STEM maxx and eventually get a wife and children. Yes we will never be sexually desired but I'd take a (loyal) wife who is only with me for my money over dying alone any day :feelsUgh:

The interesting part is that this hatred for betabuxxing doesn't exist in the rest of the world. In Asia for example both betabuxxing and lusting for Chads is seen as completely normal. I reckon the reason why Anglos see money worship as bad while looks worship as good is because of the halo effect: they believe that looks = personality, so women who worship Chads are in reality attracted to their good personality so it's "true love" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Likely because it is easier to link someone's looks with the person than money.

If you fall in love with someone's looks you can claim you fell in love with him. It is his own body after all, directly linked with him 24/7. If you fall in love with someone's money, it is a separate attribute from the person.

Likely because it is easier to link someone's looks with the person than money.

If you fall in love with someone's looks you can claim you fell in love with him. It is his own body after all, directly linked with him 24/7. If you fall in love with someone's money, it is a separate attribute from the person.
It's bullshit though, money has more to do with personality than looks. Everyone who didn't inherit a shitton of money had to earn it by their own merit unlike looks which are always inherited from your parents.

It's bullshit though, money has more to do with personality than looks. Everyone who didn't inherit a shitton of money had to earn it by their own merit unlike looks which are always inherited from your parents.

Money is as much as luck as personality. You can get money by pure merit or by pure luck, more often than not its 50% 50%.

People who inherit money are even bigger douchbags than the poor douchbags. :fuk:

because looks is a unseparatable part of a person