Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone notice girls have an insane amount of guy friends these days?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
I'm at In N Out right now, and literally 80% of girls are hanging out with guys who are obviously not their boyfriends. When did men suddenly become okay with being friendzoned?

Because even women don't want to hangout with other women. That's how fucking bad women are.

Because even women don't want to hangout with other women. That's how fucking bad women are.
They still won't fuck these empathetic betas who listen to their problems.

probably because online avenues and texting allow them to completely saturate the sort of relationships they want

It's normal for women to want beta orbiters, and they have the means to obtain beta orbiters via their phones and dating apps.

Just peek at other girls phones in school, you will see that they have several guys on Snapchat and texting them all at the same time.

One word: ORBITERS.

They're getting free meals.

At my uni, the pattern I constantly see is roasties hanging out together with other roasties, or one roastie surrounded by normie/chadlite/chad orbiters. It fucking disgusts me how much orbiting I see. I can tell every time how much the guys are all vying for the one foid.

It’s the age of Tinderella. Life is a reality show and all the guys are vying for her, the “prize”.

At my uni, the pattern I constantly see is roasties hanging out together with other roasties, or one roastie surrounded by normie/chadlite/chad orbiters. It fucking disgusts me how much orbiting I see. I can tell every time how much the guys are all vying for the one foid.
Yeah, and they say women outnumber men in universities. Yet all I see is women sorrounded by sausage.

just another reason LTRs are hopeless.

It's common nowadays because of beta orbiters

Beta numales are probably low T and don't even want sex

Just their regular orbiters

True. I overheard one geek tell his girl "friend" that he didn't know how to talk to girls which is why he is single. The insanity of these soy boys.

"Friends", you mean dicks they suck.

I'm at In N Out right now, and literally 80% of girls are hanging out with guys who are obviously not their boyfriends. When did men suddenly become okay with being friendzoned?
They aren't friends they are orbiters/cucked.

They're not okay with it, they just coping.

they are waiting their turn

They're getting free meals.

orbiters-orbiters-everywhere.jpg

I've noticed this as well. It's a major red flag

Feminism brianwashed them into being okay with becoming orbiters. They've REALLY internalized that whole "I'm not entitled to anything" soyboy shit while they secretly hope the whores they orbit will fall for them some day. It's an absolutely pathetic state of affairs.

Orbiters if they're single

Or gay