Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone night drive?

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
Normies are a plague on the road, the only reprieve I can get from them is late at nights when the streets are dead. Sometimes I go to expensive neighborhoods and blast city pop and post hardcore. Other times I hang out at convenience stores chain smoking weed and cigars, lot of druggies and weird shit at night. :feelskek:

Normies are a plague on the road, the only reprieve I can get from them is late at nights when the streets are dead. Sometimes I go to expensive neighborhoods and blast city pop and post hardcore. Other times I hang out at convenience stores chain smoking weed and cigars, lot of druggies and weird shit at night. :feelskek:
yea i drive thru rich white neighborhoods in my pickup truck blastin the train horn lmao

No, I hate night driving as I'm short sighted but I wear contacts most of the time so that's not much of an issue. I have no one to see, no foid to fuck, what's the point? It uses up fuel unnecessarily and having a fairly powerful petrol turbo the miles per gallon sucks also.

BLAST HARDBASS AT RICH NEIGHBOURHOODS AT 3 A.M.

Hell yes I enjoy driving through the mountains and their lowly-lit tunnels at midnight then stopping out at a ridge at the top to look down on the city.

Night drives are about the only relief I get from this gay clown world these days

MBPP9286

feels GOOD, man

im too broke to nightdrive and i dont have permission from my parents to nightwalk jfl:society:

Yea I like driving at night. It is relaxing and meditative.

If you drive too late though you have to avoid the drunks speeding and swerving around lanes.

I haven't done it for almost two years due to lockdown restrictions.

Only when drunk.

Serious question.
If the virus is Chinese what role do the joos play in the pandemic?
Who do you think instated the communist shit in china
NWO isnt a joke you know

Only when I'm drunk...

Hell yes I enjoy driving through the mountains and their lowly-lit tunnels at midnight then stopping out at a ridge at the top to look down on the city.
sounds epic