Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone move to a new city

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Has anyone moved to a different city? Or wants to?

Not that a new city means ascension, incel is incel anywhere for the most part. But just moving for better weather, more jobs, new start where people don’t know you.

I kinda want to tbh.

I went to university in a new city for 2.5 years and things got worse, especially hard when no one knows you and you have to start from scratch

Has anyone moved to a different city? Or wants to?

Not that a new city means ascension, incel is incel anywhere for the most part. But just moving for better weather, more jobs, new start where people don’t know you.

I kinda want to tbh.

Yeah, I have moved around a few times for university/work. It helped my depression a little bit, but every place I have moved to has always been one of my "2nd choice" cities (including one I live in now). If I play my cards right (and if I find the energy to do so), I should have another chance to move to my favorite city in a few months.

im too used to where i live

im fine where i live

i might soon tbh. california is horrific and a lot of people are leaving. i can't afford to move out here and i feel like that ruins any chance i have of ascension. also gun laws here suck and we have the highest income tax. only good thing is the weather.

Yeah, I have moved around a few times for university/work. It helped my depression a little bit, but every place I have moved to has always been one of my "2nd choice" cities (including one I live in now). If I play my cards right (and if I find the energy to do so), I should have another chance to move to my favorite city in a few months.
Good luck boyo

I want to move to a new country once I get enough money & once I get older. Moving to a new city won't be enough for me as a Canadian.

I've moved 7 times in the past decade-ish, three of those times (including now) to completely different, far away places. All these places suck in some way and all of them are good in some way, can't be perfect, but I was by far the most miserable when I lived in my dorm (and I will again in August. :()
i might soon tbh. california is horrific and a lot of people are leaving. i can't afford to move out here and i feel like that ruins any chance i have of ascension. also gun laws here suck and we have the highest income tax. only good thing is the weather.
Tbh tell the progressive ones you know to stay out of Texas, if you know any. ;)

I've moved 7 times in the past decade-ish, three of those times (including now) to completely different, far away places. All these places suck in some way and all of them are good in some way, can't be perfect, but I was by far the most miserable when I lived in my dorm (and I will again in August. :()

Tbh tell the progressive ones you know to stay out of Texas, if you know any. ;)
a lot are moving to texas. it’s over for other states tbh us californians are coming to ruin ur culture and rape ur job market/resources

a lot are moving to texas. it’s over for other states tbh us californians are coming to ruin ur culture and rape ur job market/resources
what about northerncaliforniamaxxxing? a cabin on the outskirts of tahoe sounds nice

Yeah, they started flooding Texas in 2012 if I can remember. It really went bad in 2015, because that's when I noticed my town's culture being completely fucking raped, and I see all these faggots and people in general dressed in faggot couture walking around the halls all of a sudden. When I left high school, most of the guys were faggot hypebeasts, and some would blare their hip-hop garbage in the halls, and all of the girls left being blatant whores with their virginities taken. Absolute suicide and rage fuel.

Yeah, they started flooding Texas in 2012 if I can remember. It really went bad in 2015, because that's when I noticed my town's culture being completely fucking raped, and I see all these faggots and people in general dressed in faggot couture walking around the halls all of a sudden. When I left high school, most of the guys were faggot hypebeasts, and some would blare their hip-hop garbage in the halls, and all of the girls left being blatant whores with their virginities taken. Absolute suicide and rage fuel.
yee seems a lot go to austin it seems that’s the best city in texas for california liberal queers
what about northerncaliforniamaxxxing? a cabin on the outskirts of tahoe sounds nice
lol would be hundreds of thousands of dollars. i might move to kansas tbh cheapest rent in america perfect place to LDAR without working that much. i already have almost 15k saved. alaska seems pretty awesome too. anywhere’s better than california at this point

No man, I have always lived in the same city.

Good luck boyo

Thanks man. It really did help me mentally, so it's definitely worth getting out of your hometown if you have the opportunity to do so.