Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone listen to incelcore?

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'7 sperg
It's what got me into inceldom, I saw some video on youtube about virginfest and started listening. Fried by fluoride, Uhohslater, NEET and Sodaboy64 are my favourites

Also called incelpunk sometimes*

I don't know what that is; I've mainly heard the term being used by edgy Redditors, which makes me distrustful of whatever "incelcore" is. :feelshehe:

I don't know what that is; I've mainly heard the term being used by edgy Redditors, which makes me distrustful of whatever "incelcore" is. :feelshehe:
It's grunge/punk and alternative rock music with lyrics about the blackpill and being a virgin, hence the name incelcore. Most artist self identify as incels, including the ones I mentioned

Never heard of it until now.

It's grunge/punk and alternative rock music with lyrics about the blackpill and being a virgin, hence the name incelcore. Most artist self identify as incels, including the ones I mentioned
I see... :feelswhere:

Perhaps the others were using the term in a contemptuous sort of way. :feelshehe:

Never heard of it until now.
If you like punk/rock give it a listen, most artists are on SoundCloud, I would recommend Fried by fluoride first because he has a very distinct incelcore "sound"

I see... :feelswhere:

Perhaps the others were using the term in a contemptuous sort of way. :feelshehe:
Probably, Though most people don't seem to have a problem with the music

If you like punk/rock give it a listen, most artists are on SoundCloud, I would recommend Fried by fluoride first because he has a very distinct incelcore "sound"
Post link to the best stuff.

Post link to the best stuff.

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-470248955/popular-tracks

Literally the whole lineup, starts with wrath and it goes down in order.

View: https://soundcloud.com/uhohslater/popular-tracks

Same with this guy

View: https://soundcloud.com/negativexp/autism

Good song

View: https://soundcloud.com/cokeisdead/im-not-incelcore-willow-cover

A little bit "sadder" artist

View: https://soundcloud.com/pacificpurgatory/year-of-the-horse

Same here

It all depends on what you like for "style". There is the "angry" style with heavy distorted guitars or the "sad" style, I like both but I prefer the angry style

Thanks. I've heard of NEGATIVE XP before from his "so need a cute girl" cover.

I like it a lot, it makes me feel less miserable

Yes rock

Occasionally, mainly just negativexp if I do.

Lord please don’t let this be trash

No.

Real incels listen to '90s rap, house, UK garage, drum n' base and R&B.

They're all admitted fakecel redditor faggots trying to be edgy. I remember negative xp chimping the fuck out because a guy playing a set punched a foid, after straight up asking "can I punch you" and her giving her permission.

I like fried, neet, anhero, owen adamcik and dumb as rocks. Tbh most of them are fakecels but i don't really care since I enjoy the music.

shit-tier music

I only know about Negative XP

incelcore, everybody who produces and everyone who listens to it can burn in hell. you disgusting niggers please kill yourselves

I do every once in a while.

sounds like a bunch of sad emo alternative weird shit

It's what got me into inceldom, I saw some video on youtube about virginfest and started listening. Fried by fluoride, Uhohslater, NEET and Sodaboy64 are my favourites
not really, most of them have girlfriends and some are even women (gezebelle gaburgably)
If i wanted to listen to depressing music made by normies i'd actually listen to something good, like crywank or brand new

not really, most of them have girlfriends and some are even women (gezebelle gaburgably)
If i wanted to listen to depressing music made by normies i'd actually listen to something good, like crywank or brand new
I don't listen to gezebelle, also I don't care if "some" of them have girlfriends, you can still relate to the lyrics

I don't listen to gezebelle, also I don't care if "some" of them have girlfriends, you can still relate to the lyrics
yeah but at least for me it kind of spoils the experience knowing that they are like me, and like i said i dont consider their music to be that good melodically or lyrically, the only aspect of it which i like is that it's somewhat relatable

Is that how you came to be here? Were you actually unsuccessful at attracting a foid?
i feel like a lot of people on this forum only call themselves incel as a sort of fashion statement

i feel like a lot of people on this forum only call themselves incel as a sort of fashion statement
Seems to me that OP just implied he's not actually experiencing inceldom ffs idk I could be misunderstanding his post

Is that how you came to be here? Were you actually unsuccessful at attracting a foid?
Obviously, it was just the video that I even knew incels exited, I already knew it was over for me before then

Why would you want to be called an incel thats the worst thing that can happen to someone

Obviously, it was just the video that I even knew incels exited, I already knew it was over for me before then
Ah okay
Well did you suspect many other guys were in the same situation as you ?

This sounds like something like an out of touch cooperation trying to breakthrough into a new venture.