Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone like going out at late walks and feeling tough?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I like going outside at night as ethnic and walking around with a hoodie under a dark jacket and do-rag and a mean look ngl. I especially sometimes follow a normie a bit for like two blocks or something to mess with them a bit. Its funny cuz they be getting mad paranoid ngl. I don't really do that to foids but foids move out of my way more than when Im just a normal day time cringe manlet, when they force ME to move and even moids usually just move out of my way instead of forcing me to go. I also like walking in the direction they are trying to use to avoid me, then keep switching to fuck with them lol js. I love that so much cuz white affluent leftist cucks and unitards are so easily frightened ngl. I also force myself to assume a posture that is different from my usual one, which is basically the virgin walk meme to a t. Anyone else?

I do that occasionally. Only when the weather is nice tho.

Wasted potential. Why not follow holes instead of normies?

I'm a night owl.

No because I'm not a mud person.

can't do it since I'm a cracker

Yes, I do this all the time.

Sometimes i follow foids in their 30s who go out for walks in the evening. There are plenty of them in my neighbourhood. I think they are moms. It's fun to follow them and listen to their conversations of normie stuff.

Your're an ethnic? No wonder you said no one would do shit if you said the N word kek

I got out for walks sometimes. It’s nice to be alone in nature tbh.

Too dangerous in Brazil.

especially sometimes follow a normie a bit for like two blocks or something to mess with them a bit. Its funny cuz they be getting mad paranoid ngl.
Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl:feelskek::feelskek:cope

In this weather? No way! I never leave my place unless absolutely necessary (i.e work)

Yes, sometimes.