Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone know wtf happened to zesto?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i just thought about the dream of whores in SEA and other 3rd world countries, and i remembered zesto made some posts that he's going to thailand.
so i got curious to how it went for him and i see he deleted his profile? wtf

Becoming the next ItsOver

He went kamikaze

He left incels.is for good and he now uses Nathan Larson's forum.

I'm glad he's gone tbh

I've seen his pictures, he's never gonna ascend in Japan. His only resort could be SEA...

So many Zesto worshiping threads. Who gives a fuck he probably lost his virginity by now

He was on his way jpopidolboymaxxing (frauded Hapa) by just be hafu theory

So many Zesto worshiping threads. Who gives a fuck he probably lost his virginity by now

i literally ignored 90% of zestos posts i barely remember him when he was using berserk avatars and talking about yellow pills like wtf he became some sort of celebrity

i literally ignored 90% of zestos posts i barely remember him when he was using berserk avatars and talking about yellow pills like wtf he became some sort of celebrity
Who gives a fuck about him lol he probably fucked some tranny in japan and forgot who were lol

He said he hate us and this forum then left. Don't give attention to this zesto cuck. Whoever mention about him should be perma banned.

Who gives a fuck about him lol he probably fucked some tranny in japan and forgot who were lol

shut the fuck up newfag he cant forget who you are cause he doesnt even know who you are lmaooooooooooo

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

shut the fuck up newfag he cant forget who you are cause he doesnt even know who you are lmaooooooooooo

who cares? before i made an account i lurked and i always saw him spam anime avatars and the post him going to japan. i swear its like he is some sort of abstract being here
He said he hate us and this forum then left. Don't give attention to this zesto cuck. Whoever mention about him should be perma banned.

Last edited:
He deleted his discord account. :(

Why is he so popular?

His remains are at the Tokyo Bay.

I think he finally ascended.

@itsOVER 2.0

He probably kicked the bucket because he was ugly af, didn't anyone here saw his pictures? jfl if you think he banged anything other than a hooker in japan

This is why you never post your face not even on an incel forum

What race even is he? That's a weird haircut too