Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone know how to troonsfer my GTA IV save from PS3 to PC? Ive completed the game halfway but want to continiue it on PC because of the fucking 30fps

transfer the save file to your phone or something or maybe upload it cloud storage (is that even possible i dont have ps3 but i assume you can access to websites)

transfer the save file to your phone or something or maybe upload it cloud storage (is that even possible i dont have ps3 but i assume you can access to websites)
The file system is different, I just wanna continiue where i left off on the PS3 and play that save on my pc version :(

The file system is different, I just wanna continiue where i left off on the PS3 and play that save on my pc version :(
Bro its easy asf just note mission and download PC save file of that mission u will be able to continue from that point onwards