Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone interested in more internet anonimity/tricks?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
ive got a load of information i can write up. i can make a much more detailed guide for tailsos and pgp key/message management.

suggestions?

protonmail (swiss hosted end to end encrypted email service. vouched for by the biggest darknet vendors/terrorist communications)

dox guides, anonymous phone number services,

how to buy years old reddit accounts w/ post history for cheap to bait normies into giving information. you can compile a pretty detailed profile of these people. i have doxxes of about 5 obnoxious IT members. been holding them for a few months, not sure when/where/if i should even release.

give me suggestions for your incel activist dreams and i will teach the brothers how to make a difference against these cucktears losers.

we will not make them feel safe in their bullying.

You do pentesting for work?

You do pentesting for work?
na, in education. not sure what im going to be end up doing honestly. but it should be quite a nice paycheck for me.

if i end up making it, which i should, im going to be able to go mgtow and just have a bunch of cars and tvs and computers for myself.

thats assuming i dont get taken to guantanamo before then.

i really dont care all the governments and business can have my info for all i care.

what does it matter not like it will affect me.

I am interested. How to use the internet as anonymous as possible with out using TOR? How to encrypt a harddrive? I'd have lots of questions since I know nothing about it.

I am interested. How to use the internet as anonymous as possible with out using TOR? How to encrypt a harddrive? I'd have lots of questions since I know nothing about it.

part 2 of my guide

as for staying anonymous without TOR, its going to be much much less effective than if using TOR. TOR makes your browser's fingerprint non unique and obscures information otherwise viewable with chrome/firefox (OS, WebGL identity, system fonts, browser/browser version, monitor size etc.)

though you can modify firefox specifically to reduce the effectiveness of trackers (in the browser section of part 2 of my guide)

otherwise, a trusted PREMIUM VPN (NordVPN, Private Internet Access) will do a very good job at hiding your IP address.

TOR focuses on anonimity as much as possible, while your VPN will focus more on privacy. also be sure to enable an internet kill switch with your VPN so you will not participate in unencrypted traffic.

i don't care about anonymity tbh