Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone in Northern California willing to meetup with a young truecel?

G

GucciPolo

Kpopcel
I know this is a sketchy idea that could have me arrested by feds but fuck it, I have nothing to lose. It’s hard for me to relate to anyone and socialize irl, so I would like to meet & become friends with another person (incel like me) irl. Anyone open in Norcal contact me

sure GrAYfaggot

Nothing suspicious about this, at all. :feelzez:

Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 09/5/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly cia agents as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

Nothing suspicious about this, at all. :feelzez:
Maybe if this site wasn’t graphic grotesque eternal “I hate foids!!!!” type posts and genuine vent about sadness/loneliness/rejection I would spend more time here.

I can you see u glowing from afar op
CA4C3EF6 ABE9 40AB 9817 97CA29AFC275

Maybe if this site wasn’t graphic grotesque eternal “I hate foids!!!!” type posts and genuine vent about sadness/loneliness/rejection I would spend more time here.
Soy

Why should u be arrested if you are on this forum?

GLOWING INTESTIFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Covergn

Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 09/5/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly cia agents as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.
Is that you Leroy Sinclair?

I'm near your area however I ain't risking it (no offense if you actually are who you appear to be)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back