Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here watches pleb tier (or normie trash) animes?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
And is proud of it ;)?

8e1b119a54d7bdf83131d3be4696ebe7-d5mb96r.jpg

I like Naruto and its an awesome anime, the people that talk shit about it, can go stuff themselves. Also LOL @ anime elitists and minimalists, hardly anyone wants to dabble in your autistic debacles of which anime is "right." The reason why the shit is mainstream is because its good, there's no such thing as an overrated anime, i.e. Naruto.

I've also been watching Boruto (another mainstream normie trash anime and I love it) on a weekly basis (I've caught-up with all of the episodes like a month, or two ago and always cannot wait for when a new episode releases each week!).

latest

And it's about time for anime hipsters to BTFO. A new revolution (or newage) of anime watchers are coming at your way and most of them are DBZ/Naruto loving fags, and I'm one of them, so watch out ^.^

Last edited:
Yes I do

I shit on trends and opinions

admit it, you created this thread to piss me off

admit it, you created this thread to piss me off
And my intention is not need to piss anyone off. If I say "fag" nothing of that should be taken seriously ;).

and calling shounens "anime" is an insult to those beautiful ladies
K ON6001281040

Me o/

I also agree with your opinion about anime hipsters. Disgusting ppl.

Yeah shounens are amazing naruto, DBZ, hero academy, hunter x hunter, jojo, bleach, one piece (need to catch up), fairy tail

That stuff used to be on tv when I was a kid and I couldn't force myself to sit through a single episode, it was just so damn boring and I don't care for the 'edgy' aesthetic.

and calling shounens "anime" is an insult to those beautiful ladies
View attachment 2752
K-On is a beautiful anime. It hasn't yet been tainted or defiled by disgusting mouth-breathing Normans, it should be as a secret kept national treasure in North Korea, where no one else can't TOUCH it.

giphy.gif

Me o/

I also agree with your opinion about anime hipsters. Disgusting ppl.
I actually respect them, they are the elites of the elites. They've paved a good path for pleb tier viewers like me ;).

Yeah shounens are amazing naruto, DBZ, hero academy, hunter x hunter, jojo, bleach, one piece (need to catch up), fairy tail
Shounen anime for life <3.

That stuff used to be on tv when I was a kid and I couldn't force myself to sit through a single episode, it was just so damn boring and I don't care for the 'edgy' aesthetic.
I don't blame you man. I can't sit through Star Trek.

Only anime I’ve seen is Death Note, which is a gateway anime. Still think the first half of the series is Some of the best produced media I’ve seen

Yes naruto, bleach, one piece, dragon ball I love them all

I only liked animes when I was a kid. DBZ, Digimon, Yugioh were my faves. I haven't been able to get into new animes because i don't relate at all to the characters.

I only liked animes when I was a kid. DBZ, Digimon, Yugioh were my faves. I haven't been able to get into new animes because i don't relate at all to the characters.

Death note? Code geass?

I hate anime that gets enough mainstream attention to be included in shitty rappist videos.

I watch Dragonball super which is quite awesome, I get the feels while watching it.

pokemon and yu gi oh KEK

Naruto, HxH 2011, FMAB were the only mainstream animes I could get into. I'm more of a manga reader than anime watcher cause I've watched way too many shit lol.

Yes. I watch whatever I find interesting and entertaining. Lol at letting elitist weebs tell you what to do

I used to mainly watch anime , now I just read the source materials, manga or ln or wn, some cn or kn too. I also watch original anime series, I recently watch the Godzilla movie anime, it was ok.
Even if the LN got an anime adaptation I won't probably watch it due to being butchered most of the time with a few exceptions.

Only anime I’ve seen is Death Note, which is a gateway anime. Still think the first half of the series is Some of the best produced media I’ve seen
Watch Attack on Titan :), seasons 1 and 2.

I hate anime that gets enough mainstream attention to be included in shitty rappist videos.
We wuz hokages n sheit.

Drop the jiffy cornbread and cocoa milk, start watching anime kid.

Naruto, HxH 2011, FMAB were the only mainstream animes I could get into. I'm more of a manga reader than anime watcher cause I've watched way too many shit lol.
Gantz and Berserk manga, you should read it, their pretty good.

Yes. I watch whatever I find interesting and entertaining. Lol at letting elitist weebs tell you what to do
ofc mate, always do what you enjoy.

I used to mainly watch anime , now I just read the source materials, manga or ln or wn, some cn or kn too. I also watch original anime series, I recently watch the Godzilla movie anime, it was ok.
Even if the LN got an anime adaptation I won't probably watch it due to being butchered most of the time with a few exceptions.
Sounds pretty interesting :)

I haven't watched KOn yet. Shit. I keep forgetting. All my friends trash me because i'm the biggest procrastinator. Haven't watched Durarara either.

I randomly tuned in on the final battle between naruto and sauske. was pretty surreal since I really liked that fight it mirrored when I was in highschool. Never got around to shippuden, never finished original.

I watch a little bit of everything. Can't seem to get into BL, but Kiss him not Me was good.

Edit for posterity: I enjoy DBS. RIP Bulma (V/A) - Favourite recent-ish anime would either be Konosuba or Demi-Chan Kataritai