Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "That's like me trying to put on my resume ´I'm a blackpill expert´"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl, you can't even watch a Naruto/anime Youtuber drama without being reminded of the blackpill at this point:feelshaha:.

I sometimes listen to NCHammer23, an anime Youtuber mostly focusing on Naruto/Boruto, as a background noise while doing other stuff. So, I watched this newest video of his, where he's reacting to a guy reacting to his constant begging to be involved in the Naruto live action:

And it just so happens that the guy he's reacting to is actually a blackpill Youtuber who made a detour from his usual content to shit on him:feelskek::feelskek:.

I wasn't even thinking about the blackpill at all during that, I was doing an assignment for one of my uni courses, but I still just got randomly reminded of the blackpill like that:feelshaha:. Anyone here knows this guy or watched his videos btw? First time I've noticed him:feelskek:, hope it's not one of you guys cause that would be an embarrassing admission for me:lul:.

I have heard both of these cunts. Super weird that they collabed like that since I watched NChammer23 a lot.

Also isn’t NChammer’s gf a noodle? :feelskek:

The blackpill always comes to collect.

Exactly what I hoped the first reply would be:feelskek:.

I have heard both of these cunts. Super weird that they collabed like that since I watched NChammer23 a lot.
Not a collab, just one reacting to the other and that guy then reacting to his reaction in return.

Also isn’t NChammer’s gf a noodle? :feelskek:
Yup, he made sure to mention in each of his recent videos that he was visiting her family in China for the Lunar New Year:feelskek:.

The blackpill always comes to collect.
It sure does and when you expect it the least:worryfeels:.