Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone here watch NFL at all?

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
Pretty good cope for me ngl. Watching guys get fucking obliterated on the field is funny as all hell

@GoffSystemQB thoughts?

I don't watch it that much tbh. Only when my family was watching it.

I'd rather just skip to the highlights & watch sports injury compilations, skips all the gayness of patting each others ass.

Damn

Then why’d you choose the name lmao
My dad's favorite team was the Rams and I was trolling him and reddit a few years ago during that awful performance.. It was right after my other account got suspended during the reddit breach.

I'd rather just skip to the highlights & watch sports injury compilations, skips all the gayness of patting each others ass.
Same
My dad's favorite team was the Rams and I was trolling him and reddit a few years ago during that awful performance.. It was right after my other account got suspended during the reddit breach.
Yeah he’s pretty ass but I like him since he handed the patriots a super bowl a couple of years ago
is your Reddit account still suspended?

Same

Yeah he’s pretty ass but I like him since he handed the patriots a super bowl a couple of years ago
is your Reddit account still suspended?
My old one was yes. I didn't have an actual email attached the account. So could never recover it after the breach. They banned a bunch of accounts for "suspicious activity" and asked to verify your email. Don't know if that was for people they suspect got their passwords stolen or what.

My old one was yes. I didn't have an actual email attached the account. So could never recover it after the breach. They banned a bunch of accounts for "suspicious activity" and asked to verify your email. Don't know if that was for people they suspect got their passwords stolen or what.
yeah that's weird. mine just straight up got suspended because I called some fat bitch a tranny in PMs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: after that I just stopped using the site entirely because I'm way too lazy to evade the ban tbh

yeah that's weird. mine just straight up got suspended because I called some fat bitch a tranny in PMs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: after that I just stopped using the site entirely because I'm way too lazy to evade the ban tbh
Lol, in my case it wasn't really ban evasion though. I had tried to get the account back but they said without email they couldn't give it to me.

Lol, in my case it wasn't really ban evasion though. I had tried to get the account back but they said without email they couldn't give it to me.
a shame, but at the same time jfl at using reddit in 2020 tbh

I only watched football when I used to visit my grandpa. They only got 4 stations on the TV but it was still amazing to visit them.

Nope, don’t really watch any sport tbh.

I watch it, big fan of watching smart high IQ chads tell low iq fast strong tyrones where to run and who to hit.
Plus Brady is the GOAT

I don't know how people unironically enjoy watching sports. It's just chad and tyrone passing/kicking/shooting balls/pucks and running around.

No hate to OP but it seems extremely boring and cucked

I don't know how people unironically enjoy watching sports. It's just chad and tyrone passing/kicking/shooting balls/pucks and running around.

No hate to OP but it seems extremely boring and cucked
what about the grown men that buy mens jerseys and wear them out in public. looks weird to me.

what about the grown men that buy mens jerseys and wear them out in public. looks weird to me.
wearing a jersey with a chad's name on it? seems cucked to me.

I watch it, big fan of watching smart high IQ chads tell low iq fast strong tyrones where to run and who to hit.
Plus Brady is the GOAT
Nobody agrees with you. Also you're a terrible poster and should kill yourself

Nobody agrees with you. Also you're a terrible poster and should kill yourself
I'll kill myself if you take your Tyrone lite ass to the combine and try out to get drafted, deal?

I'll kill myself if you take your Tyrone lite ass to the combine and try out to get drafted, deal?
404 tyronelite not found.

you found a 3/10 truecel instead.

try again

Brutal sportspill

Sounds like good memories, brocel.
Yeah, one of the few highlights of my life. I'm glad my grandpa can't see what a miserable fucking failure I am now. It's for the best.